The global kombucha market size is expected to reach USD 11.40 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Kombucha Market Share, Trends, Size, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Organic, Inorganic), By Type (Natural, Flavored), By Microbial, By Distribution Channel, By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” offers in-depth insights into the dynamics of the current market and provides an analysis of future market growth.
Consumers’ preference for functional beverages is increasing due to the many health benefits around the world. Cultural preferences, growing interest in traditional beverage storage techniques, demand for cost-effective functional beverages. The product is a type of fermented tea made by fermenting sugar and tea together with microbial culture. These have multiple essences added to provide different flavors to the drink.
Increasing attention to research and development in the industry to create innovative products is driving demand for products. A variety of marketing strategies have also boosted consumer awareness of health benefits, which is also driving demand for the product. Factors such as rising consumer health awareness, widespread health problems, rising disposable income, and changing people’s lifestyles are driving industry statistics.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/kombucha-market/request-for-sample
They are launching a new kombucha-based drink that boldly claims a variety of health benefits. The success of the product brand is driven primarily by the growing consumer preference for functional beverages. Except for the various clinical evidence that supports the benefits of the product, the industry barriers appear to be small. In any case, the industry has become more and more popular in developed economies over the last decade. Demand for the product is expected to increase as the economy emerges from the coronavirus crisis, supported by the power of health-conscious marketing campaigns.
Kombucha Market Report Highlights
- The organic segment is forecast to grow at a higher rate over the next few years as a new generation of consumers appreciates limited alcohol or non-alcoholic beverages
- The retail segment is expected to reach at a high CAGR during the forecast period. Some brands use unique filtration and encapsulation techniques that allow probiotic bacteria to withstand pasteurization and survive at room temperature.
- The industry is integrated and few companies own 50% to 60% of its share. Some emerging manufacturers are growing rapidly around the world, but the largest share of the industry remains with the top manufacturers.
- North America has the largest share of the region, with local consumers boosting immunity, boosting energy, improving gastrointestinal (GI) tract, health, improving joint and liver function, and lowering blood pressure and cholesterol
- The global industry is characterized by the presence of major players with a global presence, including: Asheville Kombucha Mamas LLC, Health Ade LLC, Holy Kombucha Inc., GTs Living Foods, Brew Dr. Kombucha, Drink Artisan Ltd., Humm Kombucha LLC, and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the kombucha market report based on product, type, material, microbial type, packaging type, distribution channel, and region:
Kombucha, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Kombucha, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Kombucha, Microbial Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Kombucha, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Health Stores
- Convenience Stores
- Online Retailers
Kombucha, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa