The global legionella testing market size is expected to reach USD 561.35 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Legionella Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Water Testing, IVD Testing), By End-Use (Hospitals, Clinics, Diagnostic Labs, Water Treatment Industries), By Test Type; By Region; Segment others Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The U.S. government is raising public awareness about such disease through the environmental legionella isolation techniques assessment (ELITE) program, which could boost industry growth. Due to the growing use of expensive PCR tests, Europe held the second-largest share of the industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/legionella-testing-market/request-for-sample
The demand is also likely to increase throughout the forecasted period as a result of the disease’s rising incidence and prevalence, which will drive up demand for such kits. Demand for such efficient solutions will likely expand in the near future due to the increasing prevalence of such infections acquired in hospitals and the increased examination frequency in these facilities brought on by strict rules.
Pontiac fever, a less severe sickness that resembles the flu, can also be brought on by the legionella bacterium. Environments with freshwater naturally contain Legionella bacteria. But when the bacterium multiplies and spreads in artificial water systems, it can harm humans.
Large buildings’ plumbing systems, such as those in hotels, hospitals, nursing homes, and cruise ships, are among them. The bacteria could contaminate water sources, including hot tubs, fountains, and air conditioners. These characteristics will fuel the expansion of the industry within the anticipated period.
Legionnaires’ disease, commonly known as a flu-like illness, is a severe form of pneumonia brought on by the bacterium Legionella. Examination detects the presence of the bacteria to assist in diagnosing the cause of an individual’s pneumonia. The procedure helps to see the bacteria and helps to research the most accurate diagnosis for the patient. This disease can cause pneumonia-like illnesses and mild flu-like illnesses, which can affect the respiratory system.
Legionella Testing Market Report Highlights
- Urine Antigen Testing segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period, because it does not require respiratory fluid samples; sensitivity issues are also overcome.
- North America is expected to grow at a ;ucrative CAGR over the projected period, since Legionellosis and other associated diseases are so publicly recognised.
- Diagnostic Labs segment accounted for a significant share. This is primarily due to faster lab results and it is highly preferred bacterial examination method
- The industry includes Pacific Water Technology, Asahi Kasei Pharma, ProLab Diagnostics, Environmental Safety Technologies, Phigenics, Hydrosense, Accepta, LuminUltra Technologies, BioAlert Solutions, Aquacert, DTK Water, Sens Solutions, Genomadix, and Phigenics, and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the legionella testing market report based on product type, aplication end-user, and region:
Legionella Testing Market, Test Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Culture Media
- Urine Antigen
- Polymerase Chain Reaction
- Direct Fluorescent Antibody
Legionella Testing Market, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Water Testing
Legionella Testing Market, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Diagnostic Labs
- Water Treatment Industries
Legionella Testing Market, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa