The global mortuary bags market is expected to reach US$ 1.85 billion by 2028, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Mortuary Bags Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (PVC, Polyethylene, Nylon, Polyester, Others); By Size (Adult, Child/Infant, and Heavy Duty & Bariatric Bags); By End Use (Hospital, Morgue, Others); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global mortuary bags industry is anticipated to grow due to the recent spike in infectious diseases, and the establishment of new cremation centers across the globe. Moreover, the obese and old age population are more prone to chronic disorders, ultimately have premature deaths, contributing to the demand for mortuary bags.
The global mortuary bags industry is fragmented based on service, type, and region. In terms of type, the market is segmented into PVC, Polyethylene, Nylon, Polyester, and others. The size segment is further divided into adult, child/infant, and heavy-duty and bariatric bags. The end-use segment is further divided into hospital, morgue, and others.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/mortuary-bags-market/request-for-sample
- Polythene segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to its high strength, durability and moulding capacity. Segment holds over 30% of the global share in 2020. PVC segment is expected to expand at highest CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on size, the adult bags segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2028. The high revenue share of the segment can be attributed to increasing fatal road accidents and high geriatric population with chronic diseases and medical conditions
- North America accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Recent spike in COVID-19 deaths in the U.S. and annual deaths due to chronic disorders owing to inconsistent lifestyles were the major driving factors.
- Few companies such as CLASSIC PLASTICS, Smart Choice Funeral Supplies, and Auden Funeral Supplies Ltd. are few of the major players operating in the industry and account for a significant market share
List of Key Players of Mortuary Bags Industry
- CLASSIC PLASTICS
- Bi Quadro
- EMS Mobil Sistemler
- Auden Funeral Supplies Ltd.
- Hygeco International Products
- Smart Choice Funeral Supplies
- Embalmers Supply Company
- Deluxe Scientific Surgico Pvt Ltd
Polaris Market Research has segmented the mortuary bags market report on the basis of type, bag size, end-use, and region
Mortuary Bags, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
Mortuary Bags, Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Adult Bags
- Child/Infant Bags
- Heavy Duty and Bariatric Bags
Mortuary Bags, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
Mortuary Bags, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa