The global natural surfactants market size is expected to reach USD 26.28 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Natural Surfactants Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Anionic Natural Surfactants, Non-Ionic Natural Surfactants, Cationic Natural Surfactants, Amphoteric Natural Surfactants); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The rising demand for different types of detergents for dishwater and laundry purposes across the globe is driving the demand. The companies operating in the industry are initiating market developments such as new expansions, product launches, & mergers, and acquisitions to enhance their distribution networks globally.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/natural-surfactants-market/request-for-sample
These companies are extensively engaged in research and development activities to develop and innovate products that can open avenues for new end-use industries in high-income regions as well as in developing economies.
The increasing demand for personal care products such as shampoos, fabric softeners, and body wash across the globe is contributing to the overall growth of the natural surfactant industry. Consumers are increasingly aware of the benefits of natural products, which will enhance the growth of the industry during the forecast period.
The industry is anticipated to witness growth, owing to factors such as low prices & easy availability of products, and a wide range of applications. Moreover, the extensive use of the products in household detergents will further boost industry growth. In addition, the rapid growth of the personal care industry and the usage of the product in neonatal respiratory distress syndrome are anticipated to support the growth of the industry in the forecasting period.
Europe emerged as the largest market in 2021 owing to high disposable incomes and growing demand from the personal care sector. Rising industrialization, growth in the agricultural sector, and greater use in industrial & institutional cleaning also support industry growth in this region. Several regulations and policies regarding product safety and chemical use have been introduced in the region.
Technological advancements and investments in research and development activities are expected to offer growth opportunities during the forecast period. There was an increase in the utilization of laundry detergents, dishwasher detergents, and carpet cleaners during the COVID-19 outbreak owing to greater safety concerns.
Natural Surfactants Market Report Highlights
- The surfactant market, which includes dishwashing and laundry uses, is dominated by anionic surfactants. The three most common anionic surfactants in terms of volume are alpha-olefin sulfonates (AOS), Linear alkylbenzene sulfonates (LAS), and alcohol ether sulfates (AES).
- The rising demand for washing machine penetration will further strengthen the detergent market share over the forecast.
- Europe is accounted for a major share in 2021 owing to increasing demand for oilfield detergents and growing adoption of bio-based products
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including AkzoNobel, Arkema Group, BASF SE, Clariant, Croda International Plc, Evonik, Huntsman, Innovative Chemical Technologies, Kao Corporation, Sasol, Seppic, Solvay S.A., Stepan Company, The Dow Chemical Company, and Wheatoleo.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the natural surfactants market report based on product, application, and region:
Natural Surfactants, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Natural Surfactants, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Personal Care
- Industrial & Institutional Cleaning
- Oilfield Chemicals
- Agricultural Chemicals
Natural Surfactants, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa