The global Particle Counters market size is expected to reach USD 1,107.7 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Particle Counters Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Airborne Particle Counters, Portable, Remote, Handheld, Condensation/Ultrafine, Liquid Particle Counters, Online/Inline, and Offline); By End-Use; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The market is growing due to the increased demand for indoor and outdoor air pollution monitoring services. The key players in the market are also focusing on developing indoor and outdoor monitoring services for offices and companies to combat post-pandemic. For instance, in September 2021, ATMO introduced the Atmocube, an indoor air quality monitoring device for businesses and industries.
Air quality in office buildings was essential in the post-COVID era, and this new product positioned much more for that period. Rather than being small and portable like previous models, the Atmocube is noticeable and dominant to give office workers confidence that their air quality is good. Thus these factors are supporting the market to grow rapidly.
The requirement for portable particle counters is expanding and the launches of portable counters by manufacturers are fueling the market’s expansion. Portable particle counters are being produced with an emphasis by producers on on-site measurement and convenience of carrying. Automobile, aerospace, pharmaceuticals, food and beverage, and oil and gas industries all see an increase in the demand for handheld and portable particle detectors. As a result, the market for particle counters is expanding among consumers and industries.
Further, in November 2021, MP Filtri introduced the improved LPA3 portable particle counter for using phosphate esters and harsh fluids. With specialized seals, a redesigned internal architecture, and the latest firmware suite, the new “aggressive fluids” version has been improved for industry application and may be utilized with Skydrol1 and HyJet2. During the projected period, these factors are predicted to drive the market considerably.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/particle-counters-market/request-for-sample
Additionally, it is anticipated that the market will increase due to product-related technological developments and rising investments in R&D activities. For example, Particle Measuring Systems created a 20nm syringe sampler called the “SLS” in February 2020. This device will be utilized in batch sampling with the particle counter called the “Chem 20 Particle Counter.” Therefore, it is anticipated that the aforementioned factors will drive the growth of the particle counter market throughout the research period.
Particle Counters Market Report Highlights
- The portable counters segment is anticipated to grow at the largest CAGR over the forecast period due to increased demand for portable liquid particle counts from the oil and gas industries. The oil and gas sectors utilize a variety of particle detectors for water-based hydraulic fluids and checking injected liquid for contamination.
- The airborne particle counters segment accounted for a major revenue share. This is because air quality monitoring standards are becoming more stringent, and these particle counters are used more frequently for cleanroom surveillance.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to proliferate over the projected period due to the rising need for liquid particle counters inside the oil and gas industry and the presence of a fully developed medical and pharmaceutical sector.
- The global players include Beckman Coulter, Climet Instruments Company, Chemtrac Corp., Fluke Corporation, Hal Technology, Konamax Corporation, Particle Measuring Systems, PAMAS, Particle Plus Corp., RION, Setra Systems, TSI Inc., and Veltek Associates.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the particle counters market report based on type, end-use, application, and region:
Particle Counters, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Airborne Particle Counters
- Liquid Particle Counters
- Dust Particle Counters
Particle Counters, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Cleanroom Monitoring
- Drinking Water Contamination Monitoring
- Aerosol Monitoring and Research
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
- Contamination Monitoring of Liquids
- Chemical Contamination Monitoring
- Other Applications
Particle Counters, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Life Sciences and Medical Device Industry
- Semiconductor Industry
- Automotive Industry
- Aerospace Industry
- Food and Beverage Industry
- Other End Users
Particle Counters, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa