The global passenger information system market size is expected to reach USD 65.21 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Passenger Information System Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Solution, and Services); By Location; By Transportation Mode; By Functional Mode; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The next industrial revolution will be accelerated by advances in artificial intelligence, machine learning, the Internet of Things (IoT), and big data, which will undoubtedly contribute to the expansion of transportation infrastructure. The PIS will be enhanced using IoT, AI, and machine learning technologies to boost connectivity and speed up the transmission of transit information. Transport IT solution suppliers are attempting to match the demands of dynamic passenger information needs and a variety of cutting-edge information sources to get an advantage in the cutthroat industry.
One of the main drivers of the market growth is the rising demand from passengers for precise and trustworthy real-time transit information. The market is also expanding due to increased demand for intelligent vehicles and telecommunications industry developments that enable quicker data transfer rates. Additionally, a rise in the market for intelligent transportation systems and a flurry of big data, cloud, and Internet of Things (IoT) usage in the transportation industry is propelling the sales of passenger information systems worldwide.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/passenger-information-system-market/request-for-sample
Additionally, some of the market’s growth drivers include an increase in the usage of mobile devices, the internet, and the demand for factual information from passengers and travelers for better connectivity and safe travel. The government’s rising investment in transportation improvement is boosting the market growth. For instance, in December 2021, In the Union Budget for 2021, the Indian government allocated about USD 33 billion for improving transportation infrastructure and USD 2.61 billion for metro projects.
Passenger Information System Market Report Highlights
- The In-station is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period. PIS is a digital system that provides passengers with real-time information. PIS suppliers continuously work to increase customer satisfaction by providing information beyond arrival and departure times.
- The roadways segment accounted for a significant global revenue share due to growing emphasis on managing vehicular movement and ensuring its smooth flow due to the enormous increase in vehicle traffic worldwide and the lack of transportation infrastructure to support it.
- The Asia-Pacific region with the most significant CAGR throughout the forecast period is likely to have the most notable market expansion due to the increased adoption of real-time information systems, technical improvements, and governmental activities regarding transportation services. Additionally, the region’s growing use of public transportation and greater expenditures on metro rail projects are boosting APAC’s expansion.
- The global players include Advantech, Alstom Corp., Cubic, Cisco Incorporation, Eke-Electronics, Mitsubishi Electric, Passio Technologies, Quester Tangent, Siemens, and Televic Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the passenger information system market report based on component, location, transportation mode, functional mode, and region:
Passenger Information System, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Display Systems
- Announcement Systems
- Emergency Communication Systems
- Mobile Applications
- Infotainment Systems
- Deployment and Integration
- Support and Maintenance
Passenger Information System, Location Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- On Board
- In Station
Passenger Information System, Transportation Mode Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Passenger Information System, Functional Mode Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Multimedia Displays
- Audio Systems
- Computing Systems
- Networking and Communication Devices
- Video Surveillance
- Content Management Systems
- Other Functional Mode
Passenger Information System, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa