The global pressure sensitive tapes market size is expected to reach USD 115.95 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Pressure Sensitive Tapes Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Chemical Composition (Acrylic, Silicone, Rubber, Polyurethane, Ethylene Vinyl Acetate, and Others); By Technology; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Pressure sensitive tapes are utilized in several applications, and new applications are being revealed every day. The industry is experiencing rapid growth owing to its ease of use and cost-effectiveness when contrasted with other conventional products. These can be made up of rubber, acrylic, silicone, and others. Rubber-based pressure sensitive tapes offer advantages such as low cost and rapid stickability.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/pressure-sensitive-tapes-market/request-for-sample
They are widely used across industries such as packaging, automotive, healthcare, electronics, building & construction, consumer goods, and others. An increase in demand for transfer tape, masking tape, mounting tape, and foam tape across various end-use industries drive the demand for the industry across the globe. In addition, growth in usage of these tapes for medical appliances, electric appliances, and device assembly supplement the industry growth.
Based on chemical composition, the market is segmented into acrylic, silicone, rubber, polyurethane, ethylene vinyl acetate, and others. Acrylic-based products offer resistance toward solvents, while silicone-based offer high-temperature resistance as compared to rubber and acrylic-based tape. Single coat, transfer tape, double coated tape, and self-wound tapes are widely available in the industry that usually comprises pressure sensitive adhesives.
Asia-Pacific accounted for a significant share of the market in 2021 on account of industrial growth, urbanization, and economic development in the region. Increased adoption of the industry across the automotive, building and construction, and healthcare sectors supports the market growth in Asia-Pacific. The presence of leading industry players and easy availability of raw materials are factors that further boost the adoption of pressure sensitive tape across varied applications.
Pressure Sensitive Tapes Market Report Highlights
- Acrylic segment accounted for the largest revenue share owing to its properties such as quick dryability and easy application
- By technology, the market is segmented water-based, radiation cured, solvent-based, and hot melt. Among this hot melt expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This is due increase in demand for resealable packaging that offers advantages such as sustainability while minimizing waste
- The demand for the industry is expected to increase from the aerospace sector during the forecast period
- Asia-Pacific region will lead the global market by 2030. India and China are focusing on infrastructural activities which in turn leads to increase in demand for pressure sensitive tapes
- The industry is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence including 3M Company, Arkema Group, Ashland Global Holdings Inc., Avery Dennison Corporation, CCT Tape, Exxonmobil Corporation
Polaris Market Research has segmented the pressure sensitive tapes market report based on chemical composition, technology, end-use, and region:
Pressure Sensitive Tapes, Chemical Composition Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
Pressure Sensitive Tapes, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Radiation Cured
- Hot Melt
Pressure Sensitive Tapes, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Building & Construction
- Consumer Goods
Pressure Sensitive Tapes, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa