The global protein expression market size is expected to reach USD 7.90 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Protein Expression Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Therapeutic, Industrial, Research); By Product; By Expression System; By End- Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The increasing prevalence of chronic disorders, rising demand for protein biologics, and surge in healthcare expenditure worldwide are the prominent factors attributed to the market’s growth. Furthermore, the rise in R&D activities by the pharmaceutical industry in emerging regions and the expansion in the field of proteomics create opportunities for the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/protein-expression-market/request-for-sample
Increased geriatric population and age-related problems are also responsible for stimulating the market. Furthermore, growing demand for biologicals as well as genetic engineering in the pharmaceutical industry and medical science fuels the growth of the market.
The market benefited from the Covid-19 impact as it played a significant role in therapeutics. The proper understanding of protein interaction with the virus was detected during the initial stage of Covid.
Protein Expression Market Report Highlights
- Prokaryotic segment dominates the market due to its extensive use, high production efficiency, and inexpensive production.
- Reagent segment is expected to hold considerable market revenue in 2021 as several chemicals are utilized in the protein expression process, including acids and bases, buffers, acrylamides, detergents, cell lysis agents for carbohydrates, protease inhibitors, general reagents, and solvents.
- Therapeutic segments lead the market because of the growing preference for protein therapies to treat chronic diseases like arthritis, diabetes, cancer, multiple sclerosis, anemia, and hemophilia, as well as the increasing adoption of protein in the production of biologics, which are supporting the therapeutic application.
- Pharmaceuticals and biotechnological companies acquire the largest market revenue due to the rapid advancement of protein-based research, rising biopharmaceutical demand, and increased investments and support for drug development.
- North America dominates the global demand for protein expression as numerous significant biopharmaceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and biotechnology companies are based in this region.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to large industry players such as Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., GenScript Biotech Corporation, Life Technologies Corporation (Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.), Merck KGaA, New England Biolabs., Oxford Expression Technology.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the protein expression market report based on expression system, product, application, end-use, and region:
Protein Expression, Expression System Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Mammalian Cell
- Insect Cell
Protein Expression, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Competent Cells
- Expression Vectors
Protein Expression, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Protein Expression, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnological Companies
- Academic Research
- Contract Research Organizations
Protein Expression, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa