The global Safety Helmets market size is expected to reach USD 7.43 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Safety Helmets Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By End-Use (Construction, Mining, Manufacturing, Others); By Material; By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The rise in head injuries at work and the rising need for safety helmets in mining, construction, and other manufacturing operations are the main factors projected to fuel revenue growth of the global safety helmets. The market is driven by growing employee awareness of the benefits of wearing safety helmets to prevent head injuries.
The market is expected to benefit over the coming years from rising demand for various types of PPE in various application industries, including manufacturing, construction, and mining. It is projected that increased demand for industrial safety helmets and technological improvement would create multiple market opportunities.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/safety-helmets-market/request-for-sample
Customers preferences for helmets that combine fashion and protection are expected to boost market expansion in European economies, including Germany, France, and UK. In addition, face shields and ear protection are examples of additional product features that might benefit the industry. These technological advancements would also help to boost the market growth.
Severe head injuries have occurred throughout South and Central America as a result of the underuse of safety helmets in a variety of end-user industries, including manufacturing, mining, and construction activities, as well as a lack of concern for employee safety. In Asia Pacific in 2020, the COVID-19 epidemic had a severe effect on the construction industry. Governments and regulatory bodies in nations including India, China, and Australia enacted a lockdown that put a stop to construction work for a number of weeks. This decreased the need for helmets and other safety helmets on building sites.
Safety Helmets Market Report Highlights
- In comparison to another material cost of polyethylene is low, and as a result of this polyethylene, segments dominate the largest share over the upcoming years.
- The hard hats segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021. The countries like North America and Europe are increasing the demand for hand hats in construction industries, mining, and even manufacturing. In upcoming years, the end users will enhance the industry growth due to the use of highly functional industrial safety.
- The construction end-user segment is the largest revenue share in 2021 globally. In Asia Pacific nations, the construction industry will raise the investment over the forthcoming.
- Europe is dominating the global revenue share in 2021. The rapid expansion of the vehicle manufacturing sector is expected to drive the need for helmets that decrease workplace accidents and improve worker safety. In addition, demand for helmet products will increase as the area of manufacturing and construction sectors expand in the region.
- Major players operating in the industry include AFX, ARC One, Arai Helmets, Bell Helmets, Bullard, Centurion Safety Products Ltd., Concord Helmet & Safety Products Pvt. Ltd., Condor, Delta Plus Group, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KFaA, Jackson Safety, JSP, HJC Helmets, Honeywell International, KASK, 3M, Moldex, MSA, OccuNomix International LLC, Salisbury, Schuberth GmbH, Sellstrom, Shark Helmets, Shoei Helmets, Pyramex, Polison Corp, Uvex Group, V-Gard, VOSS-HELME GmbH & Co. KG, and Westward.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the safety helmets market report based on material, product, end-use, and region:
Safety Helmets, Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Polyethylene (PE)
- Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Polycarbonate (PC)
Safety Helmets, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Hard Hats
- Type I
- Type II
- Bump Caps
- Hard Bump Camps
- Soft Bump Caps
Safety Helmets, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Safety Helmets, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa