The global Single-cell Analysis Market size is expected to reach USD 13.2 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Single-cell Analysis Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Consumables, Instruments); By Application (Cancer, Immunology); By Workflow; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The single-cell analysis market is primarily driven by the world’s rapidly growing chronic disease and cancer cases, the availability of advanced technologies such as sequencing, and the expansion of the biotechnology and biopharmaceutical industries, and life science research. Additionally, the market growth is being significantly boosted by a thorough examination of single-cell genomics, proteomics, and metabolomics, which has led to a variety of solutions for proteins, small molecules, and an organism’s genetic makeup.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/single-cell-analysis-market/request-for-sample
Governments in almost every nation increased funding for vaccine research and development, which led to an increase in the use of single-cell analytic methods for Covid-19 research and had a beneficial effect on the worldwide single-cell analysis industry.
Due to the pandemic, governments all over the world have increased financing for vaccine development and manufacture, which has expanded the use of single-cell analytic methods for COVID-19 research. As severity of disease progress accordingly the single cell analysis technology helps to detect the response of the host at various level. Through understanding immune cells at the single-cell level and how functional cells contribute to immune defense and pathogenesis can help scientists develop better vaccines and immunotherapies.
Single-cell Analysis Market Report Highlights
- The highest revenue shares in 2021, the consumable product segment is expected to continue to expand over the forecast years due to the high usability of its products, repeated reagent purchases required for ongoing assays, and an increase in the prevalence of its target diseases, RNA and DNA isolation, research into genetics, and exosome analysis.
- According to the application, the cancer segment earned the most revenue in 2021. Single-cell analysis, which has demonstrated efficacy for earlier cancer diagnosis, is the segment’s main driving force. Single cell analysis methods simplify the identification of cell types, mutation rates, and growth conditions.
- The single cell isolation and library preparation category held the biggest revenue share in 2021 in terms of workflow. Rising single-cell analysis research is predicted to promote revenue growth.
- Based on end-user, the academic and research laboratories accounted the larger share owing to widespread use of single cell analysis technology in research and diagnostic centers.
- In 2021, North America’s revenue share was the highest. Faster adoption of new analytical tool, well established healthcare infrastructure, increasing awareness of personal health and federal support by government are major factors for growth in this region.
- Major players operating in the industry include Agilent technologies Inc. (US), Apogee Flow Systems Ltd. (UK), Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Becton, BGI, Dickinson & Company, 10x Genomics, Inc., Fluidigm Corporation, Illumina Inc., Merck KGaA, Novogene Corporation, QIAGEN NV, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Single-cell Analysis Market report based on product, type, application, workflow, end-user, and region:
Single-cell Analysis Market, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Assay Kits
- Manual Instruments
- Automated Instruments
- Flow Cytometers
- Next Generation Sequencing
- PCR Systems
- High-content Screening System
- Cell Microarrays
- Automated Cell Counters
Single-cell Analysis Market, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Stem Cell
- Non-invasive Prenatal Diagnosis
- In-vitro Fertilization
Single-cell Analysis Market, Workflow Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Single Cell Isolation & Library Preparation
- Downstream Analysis
- Data Analysis
Single-cell Analysis Market, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Academic & Research Laboratories
- Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical Companies
- Hospitals & Diagnostic Laboratories
Single-cell Analysis Market, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa