The global sperm bank market expected to reach USD 6.07 billion by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Sperm Bank Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service Type (Sperm Storage, Semen Analysis, Genetic Consultation); By Donor Type (Known Donor, Anonymous Donor); By End-Use (Donor Insemination, In-vitro Fertilization), By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global sperm bank industry is driven by few notable factors such as rising cases of infertility among both men and women, innovations in assistive reproductive techniques, and an increasing number of infertility care centers across the globe. Moreover, the growing awareness among consumers in the middle-income countries also boosting the industry growth.
The global sperm bank industry is fragmented based on service type, donor, end-use, and region. In terms of service type, the market is segmented sperm storage, semen analysis, and genetic consultation. Based on the donor type, the market is classified as known and anonymous donors. The end-use segment is further divided into donor insemination and in-vitro fertilization.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/sperm-bank-market/request-for-sample
- The semen analysis segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to its use in examination of sperm count and associated complications. The market segment accounted for over 45% of the global market in 2020.
- Known donor market segment accounted for over 50% of the revenue share in 2020 and is expected to dominate across the forecast period owing to the several right to know your biological parent mandates in developed economies.
- Based on end-use, the in-vitro fertilization market segment is projected to constitute over 95% of the market share by 2028. This can be attributed to the rising cases of miscarriages and high success rate of in-vitro fertilization.
- North America sperm bank industry is expected to dominate the global market. Rising awareness among individuals about the ill-effects of infertility and the presence of robust infrastructure for sperm banking services are the factors responsible for market growth.
- Fairfax Cryobank Inc., Xytex Corporation, Andocryos, Cryo-Save AG, New England Cryogenic Center, Seattle Sperm Bank, and Indian Spermtech are few of the major players operating in the market space.
List of Key Players
- Fairfax Cryobank Inc.
- Xytex Corporation
- Cryo-Save AG
- Indian Spermtech
- New England Cryogenic Center
- Seattle Sperm Bank
- London Sperm Bank
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Sperm Bank Market report on the basis of service type, donor type, end-use, and region
Sperm Bank, Service Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Sperm storage
- Semen analysis
- Genetic consultation
Sperm Bank, Donor Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Known donor
- Anonymous donor
Sperm Bank, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Donor insemination
- In vitro fertilization
Sperm Bank, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa