The global stacker crane market size is expected to reach USD 1,735.6 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Stacker Crane Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, Type (Single Column and Double Column); By Operation; End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into the current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The industries’ distribution and logistics networks are under strain from the rising demand for their goods. As a result, there is an increasing requirement for automated warehouses in all these sectors, raising the need for stacker cranes. Consequently, more efficient, automated manufacturing and distribution methods will be used as the industrial industry develops. Integrating and managing supply chains has led to the need for sophisticated warehouse facilities. For suppliers of stacker cranes or ASRS, new development prospects have been created by the surge in expenditures made to improve the efficiency of supply chains in emerging nations.
Additionally, developed regions are seeing a lot of stacker crane utilization in automated warehouses. Consumption growth has been observed in all economies worldwide due to the rising popularity of e-commerce platforms and the effective distribution of finished goods. Therefore, it forced smart product stacking and expanded space utilization at various storage facilities. Thus, during the forecast period, these factors are anticipated to fuel the growth of the global industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/stacker-crane-market/request-for-sample
ASRS reduces the need for human intervention in basic operations, including precisely storing products at a pre-defined utilization. Location, retrieval of an item, & transferring goods to the specific processing or interface points. Thus, such implementation reduces labor expenditures & improves space allocation. ASRS systems are expected to be adapted due to increasing warehouse rents and shrinking warehouse availability.
In Feb 2021, AFT Industries & Daifuku Industries reached a strategic collaboration agreement. Utilizing the customer base, technology, and procurement expertise of AFT Industries for the European automotive market, both businesses will work together on a project-by-project basis. The breadth of services available to customers in the international automotive sector is increased by Daifuku’s vast global network, which includes sales, manufacturing, and service. Their automation solutions include stretch wrapping systems, automated labelers, AGVs, packing lines, packers & un-packers, palletizing & de-palletizing systems, pallet control systems, conveyor lines, packers, & cranes.
Stacker Crane Market Report Highlights
- The single-column by component is anticipated to grow significantly. Single-column cranes lower the project’s overall cost. The system operates more smoothly and quickly.
- The automatic segment is expected to rise at a high CAGR. Due to the built-in sensors of automatic cranes, storing and retrieving products is more superficial and requires fewer commands. They significantly reduce the possibility of errors while being quick and accurate.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to experience significant growth over the forecast period. The expansion of local players brought about by the technology transfer is anticipated to lower the cost of stacker crane adaptation in the area., fostering regional growth.
- Key players include Toyota Industries, SSI Schaefer, Daifuku Co., Doosan Corporation, Kion Group, Knapp AG, Kuka, Hyster-Yale Materials, Swisslog, Murata Machinery, Jungheinrich, Vanderlande Corporation, Mitsubishi Logisnext, & Murata Machinery.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the stacker crane market report based on type, operation, end-use industry, and region:
Stacker Crane, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Single Column
- Double Column
Stacker Crane, Operation Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Stacker Crane, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Consumer Goods
- E-commerce/Retail & Wholesale
Stacker Crane, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa