The global surgical headlights market size is expected to reach USD 990.37 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Surgical Headlights Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Technology (LED, Halogen); By Application; By End Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Bolstering demand for well-equipped surgical theatres and a rising number of ambulatory surgical centers are some primary reasons supporting the high demand for surgical headlights in the surgical headlight market. The aforesaid rising demand with abundant product variety supported by their availability is expected to foster the growth of the market.
For instance, in July 2022, Vizient Inc. published a report stating that ambulatory surgical centers (ASCs) are anticipated to grow by 25% by the end of 2032. Moreover, patient footfalls are estimated to increase owing to ASCs cutting the cost of expenditure for patients by 40% undergoing surgeries. Thus, the increasingly affordable alternatives for patients opting for surgical procedures alongside the rising volume of surgeries conducted are responsible for augmenting the uptake of surgical durables, thereby promoting the growth of the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/surgical-headlights-market/request-for-sample
Moreover, healthcare providers in key countries upgrading their facilities with advanced surgical technologies and investing in enhancing healthcare infrastructure to enable novel surgical techniques is anticipated to improve the uptake of surgical tools, including surgical lighthead. Furthermore, growth in ancillary surgical fields, such as veterinary sciences requiring surgical headlights, is also anticipated to propel the growth of surgical headlight market.
The COVID-19 pandemic significantly impacts the surgical headlight market due to surging demand for surgical durables owing to an increase in emergency authorized surgeries. Moreover, various governments supporting the healthcare industry through aids and fast-tracking health services approval for patient population improved the demand for surgical tools.
Surgical Headlights Market Report Highlights
- LED form segment is anticipated to grow at a high CAGR over the forecast period owing to increasing applications in the surgical sciences along with better availability and cost-effectiveness.
- Cardiac surgeries accounted major revenue share, which is accelerated by the higher prevalence of cardio-diabetic diseases along with the rising demand for illumination for breakthrough cardiac surgical techniques.
- Hospital segment is expected to hold a significant market share over the forecast period due to the well-established presence of advanced surgical facilities along with a larger capacity to harbor patient population undergoing routine surgeries. This, along with a reimbursement policy making surgeries affordable through these settings, is responsible for growth of this segment.
- North America is expected to grow at a largest CAGR over the projected period on account of the technologically advanced availability of surgical light lamps, an increase in surgical procedures, a high prevalence of chronic diseases requiring surgical intervention and a favorable reimbursement scenario.
- The global players include Thermo Fisher Scientific, Koninklijke Philips, Admetec, OSRAM, ATMOS, MedizinTechnik, Bryton Corp., Cuda Surgical, Daray, SurgiTel, Enova Illumination, Excelitas Technologies, KLS Martin Group among others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the surgical headlights market report based on technology, application, end use and region:
Surgical Headlights, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Surgical Headlights, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Cardiac Surgeries
- Gynecological Surgeries
- Neurological Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
Surgical Headlights, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Surgical Headlights, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa