The global synthetic paper market size is expected to reach USD 1,661.97 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Synthetic Paper Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (High-density Polyethylene, Biaxially Oriented Polypropylene, PET, PVC); By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Synthetic papers are made of hard materials and are commonly used to provide for high-quality printing. These are highly durable, and are water, chemical and tear resistant. These synthetic papers are mostly used for printing, packaging and labeling purposes.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/synthetic-paper-market/request-for-sample
In comparison with the traditional papers, the synthetic paper does not turn yellow and has longer shelf-life cycle. It is used across applications that require strength along with natural resistance. For instance, these synthetic papers are used for labelling patients’ wristbands in medical industry, as they are tear resistant.
Several acts and standards are set up to regulate the use of synthetic paper in the food & beverages, agriculture, construction & infrastructure, and other sectors. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has listed the food preservative guidelines to offer safe usage of synthetic paper for packaging of food & beverages products.
Members of numerous regulatory bodies such as the Environment Protection Agency (EPA) and Extended Producer Responsibility (EPR) consider the amount of waste generated due to the accumulation of synthetic paper and impose independent laws considering respective regions.
The growth of the global market is primarily driven by development of eco-friendly synthetic paper. Polyart is an eco-friendly synthetic paper that is commonly used these days for packaging and printing purpose. This type of synthetic paper coated with clay and is recyclable. The printing is of high quality and bright and takes lesser time to dry out.
Synthetic Paper Market Report Highlights
- The market for high-density polyethylene type segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment during the forecast period. This is due to its rigidity, impact strength, puncture resistance, and cost-effectiveness
- Printing segment accounted for the largest market share. This is due to the rapid urbanization and greater demand from food and beverage sector
- By end-user, the market is categorized into industrial, commercial and, others. Among this, the industrial sector is expected to be the largest market in the synthetic paper industry
- Asia-Pacific region will lead the global market by 2030. This is due to rising population, and wider use in industrial applications
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large market players with global presence including Daks India Industries Pvt Ltd, Elastin International Corp., Hop Industries Corporation, HWASEUNG Industries Co.,Ltd, Kaveri Metallising & Coating Industries Pvt Ltd, MDV Papier- und Kunststoffveredelung GmbH
Polaris Market Research has segmented the synthetic paper market report based on product, application, end-use, and region:
Synthetic Paper, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- High-density polyethylene
- Biaxially oriented polypropylene
Synthetic Paper, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Labels & Tags
Synthetic Paper, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Synthetic Paper, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa