The global tile adhesives & stone adhesives market size is expected to reach USD 8.69 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Chemistry (Cementitious, Epoxy, Others); By Construction Type (New Construction, Repairs & Renovation); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for stone and tiles for flooring applications in residential, commercial, and infrastructural sectors is expected to drive market growth. The use of tiles and stones for floor and wall design is also likely to impact the demand for adhesives positively. Furthermore, innovation in adhesive technology and the growing demand for fast and efficient solutions is expected to complement market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/tile-stone-adhesive-market/request-for-sample
The increasing use of stones and tiles in emerging economies in residential construction and growing consumer preference for tiles and stones for home design are likely to drive the demand for adhesives in countries such as China and India. In addition, rising infrastructural projects and increasing use of stone and tiles owing to higher shelf life are expected to drive market growth for adhesive solutions.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the market owing to strict lockdown protocols enforced by governments across the globe, which led to the shutdown of construction projects. Several of these projects were shut down completely, reducing demand for construction materials and products. However, the resumption of day-to-day life in 2021 also led to the growth in demand for construction products driving the market for tiles and stone adhesives.
Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives Market Report Highlights
- Cementitious materials accounted for the largest revenue share in 2021 owing to the inexpensive nature of the segment, high shelf life, and multiple applications across the construction sector
- The repair & renovation segment is expected to witness substantial growth owing to the resumption of the construction sector post-emergence of the COVID-19 pandemic and consumer preference for stones and tiles for floor and wall designing
- The residential sector is expected to account for the highest revenue share in 2030, owing to the increasing use of tiles and stone for interior design across the globe and the high demand for flooring applications
- The Asia Pacific is expected to witness the fastest growth over the forecast period owing to the growing demand for tiles and stones in residential, commercial, and industrial applications and high consumer preference for improved adhesive technology
- Major players operating in the market include Arkema (Bostik), Ardex Group, Henkel AG, Fosroc International Limited, H.B. Fuller, Mapei S.P.A., Pidilite Industries Limited, Saint-Gobain Weber, and Sika AG
Polaris Market Research has segmented the tile adhesives & stone adhesives market report based on chemistry, construction type, end-use, and region:
Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives, Chemistry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives, Construction Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- New Construction
- Repairs & Renovation
Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Tile Adhesives & Stone Adhesives, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa