The Global Vascular Grafts Market size is expected to reach USD 3.09 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Vascular Grafts Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, Product Type (Bypass Graft, Endovascular Stent Graft, Peripheral Vascular Graft, Hemodialysis Access Graft), By Raw Material; End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” provides detailed insight into current market dynamics and analysis of future market growth.
Rise in the aged populace, an alarming hike in the number of diabetes cases, and improvements in vascular grafts are anticipatory to remarkably bestow the growth of the global market. Furthermore, the increment in the diffusion of hypertension has given rise to the development of the market. Hypertension underlay harm to the blood vessels as it increases pressure on the artery walls, this can injure the blood vessels and cause more plaque accumulation.
Rise in number of outpatients hardship from renal failure, heart-related illness, and unwell blood vessels, by reason of the growing prevalence of senior citizens across the world, intensified focus of the government concerning protective healthcare services, the desire for a healthy life, increasing acceptance of direct-to-consumer process for the attainability of healthcare facility are some of the vital aspects which will credibly boost the growth of the global vascular graft market in the forecast session of 2022 – 2030.
On the contrary, the boom in research and development pursuit, and increasing administration of screening in precision therapeutic will assist in contributing by the opening window of business opportunities which further boost the growth of the vascular graft market globally.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/vascular-graft-market/request-for-sample
The COVID-19 pandemic is anticipatory to have an unenthusiastic effect on the development of the vascular graft market as most clinics, surgical centers, and hospitals are not working on full occupancy mode as priorities are only given to coronavirus-affected patients due to
North America is considered for the lion’s share in the vascular grafts market in 2021, due to appropriate reimbursement policies, a surge in the spread of chronic diseases, and enhancement of healthcare services in the territory.
APAC region is anticipated to showcase lucrative growth due to the growing perception of ultra-modern medical devices, government subsidies & programs for spreading awareness towards chronic diseases and their safeguard, and the inception of technologically advanced health status detection systems and diagnosis methodologies.
Vascular Grafts Market Report Highlights
- The vascular grafts market growing at a healthy CAGR during the forecast period due to expanding number of chronic kidney injuries, increasing geriatric population, and a million patients taking dialysis treatment across the globe has led to a growth in the market globally.
- The endovascular stent grafts section holds the majority share in 2021 owing to advancements in the treatment of abdominal aortic aneurysms, also increase in thoracic aortic aneurysms cases led to the acceptance of endovascular stent grafts boosting the growth of the market.
- Polyurethane fragment occupies a higher revenue share in 2021 as it is used in peripheral bypass procedures, also many technological improvements in these raw materials contribute to the growth of the market.
- The global market is divided by the major market players with a global presence, including: WL gore and associates, Cook medical, Getinge AB, Medtronic PLC, Shanghai Suokang medical, Implants Co limited, Terumo corporation, LeMaitre Vascular Inc, and Others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the vascular grafts market report based on by product type, raw material, end-use, and region:
Vascular Grafts, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Bypass Graft
- Endovascular Stent Graft
- Peripheral Vascular Graft
- Hemodialysis Access Graft
Vascular Grafts, Raw Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Vascular Grafts, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Specialty Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Vascular Grafts, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa