The global water and wastewater treatment equipment market size is expected to reach USD 84.43 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Membrane Separation, Disinfection, Biological, Sludge Treatment, Others); By Process; By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The industry is expected to expand immensely during the forecast period. The existence of key industry players in the ecosystem has led to a competitive market. The development of various digital initiatives across industries is also expected to drive market growth.
There has been an increase in the adoption of this equipment in industrial and municipal sectors, owing to the rise in governmental concerns regarding the disposal. The H20, accordingly, to the industrial wastewater grades, incurs high ammonia and bacteria, along with and have high Ph level, which needs to be treated prior to disposal. Therefore, for the filtration process, such equipment’s required by municipal sectors for washing, and cooling, among other activities.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/water-and-wastewater-treatment-equipment-market/request-for-sample
There is a significant growth in sectors such as F&B, pharmaceuticals, and oil & gas industries which are resulting in fueling the demand for the filtration system. Further, government initiatives and regulations on the recycling and reuse of municipal and industrial wastewater are expected to boost the demand for cleaning solutions.
In addition, the industry for purification equipment has observed a major demand due to the increased adoption by residential and domestic sectors, although there is an increase in demand for disinfection equipment due to the involvement of municipal and industrial sectors in wastewater management.
Based on process, the tertiary segment is expected to have profitable growth opportunities due to its increased usage in municipal sewage cleaning. Also, the treated waste can be recycled for activities such as landscape, agricultural irrigation, recreation activities, and industrial cooling and processing. Further, increased adoption in sanitization activity along with health awareness among customers is one of the major factors to fuel the demand for wastewater cleaning equipment in municipal applications.
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment Market Report Highlights
- The biological product segment is estimated to register a significant CAGR owing to rigorous and strict regulations along with growing demand for high-quality solutions used for wastewater management
- The industrial application segment is expected to garner the fastest CAGR during the forecast period. This is due to technological advancements, rapid industrialization, and increased demands for clean and treated H2
- Major companies have undertaken numerous business strategies, such as mergers, acquisitions, and R&D, to strengthen their presence in the global market
- The Asia-Pacific region accounted for the largest market share in 2021. The improvement in various socio-economic factors in the Asia Pacific and LAMEA regions is anticipated to increase the demand for the industry. Additionally, several technological advancements linked with investment in purification plants have boosted the growth of Asia-Pacific countries.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including
- Pentair plc, Veolia, Aquatech International LLC, DuPont, and SUEZ.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the water and wastewater treatment equipment market report based on type, process, application, and region:
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Membrane Separation
- Sludge Treatment
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment, Process Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Primary Treatment
- Secondary Treatment
- Tertiary Treatment
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Water and Wastewater Treatment Equipment, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa