The global WTTx market size is expected to reach USD 101.88 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “WTTx Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component; By Operating Frequencies; By Organization Size (SMEs, Large Enterprises); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The market growth is driven by government initiatives to establish smart cities and WTTx-5G deployment coverage in untapped rural and urban areas. Also growing adoption of broadband services is responsible for the market’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/wttx-market/request-for-sample
Comprehensive network coverage and quick deployment are possible by WTTx, which are inherent benefits of wireless technology. Due to these benefits, operators can significantly shorten their network deployment time and reduce network construction expenses. These time-saving and cost-effective features are expected to influence the market’s growth.
Increasing LTE technology is expected to stimulate the market’s growth. Through LTE, WTTx offers fiber-like speed broadband access service. For instance, Huawei launched LTE Series products, creating a foundation for all companies in the 5G Era. They effectively collaborate between bands, beams, and sectors using artificial intelligence (AI), sector splitting, cooperative scheduling of industries, and other technologies.
WTTx Market Report Highlights
- The hardware segment is expected to acquire the largest market share due to its growing sub-segment CPE, which can convert wireless and wired broadband transmission into LAN signals.
- 24 GHz & above operating frequency is supposed to hold a significant market share during the forecast period due to mmWave 5G, which offers more than 1 Gbps speed.
- Large enterprises accounted for the most significant market share in 2021 due to increased technologies such as AR and VR in numerous sectors such as retail, healthcare, automotive, and others.
- North America dominated the regional market due to the presence of top IT, telecommunication, and wireless solutions provider in this region.
- Major players operating in global market include Airspan, Anritsu, AVSystem, BLiNQ Networks, Cohere Technologies, CommScope, Digi International, EDX, Eltel Group, Ericsson, Fibocom, Gemtek, Huawei, Inseego, Jaton Technology Ltd, Kelly, Keysight Technologies, Lumine, Nokia, Qualcomm, Remcom, Samsung, Tarana Wireless, Technicolor, Telrad Networks.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the WTTx market report based on component, operating frequencies, organization size, and region:
WTTx, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Access Units
- Customer’s Premises Equipment (CPE)
- Platforms & Solutions
WTTx, Operating Frequencies Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- 8 GHz- Sub-6 GHz
- 6 GHz- 24GHz
- 24 GHz & Above
WTTx, Organization Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Large Enterprises
WTTx, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa