The global yoga and exercise mats market size is expected to reach USD 12.41 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “ Yoga and Exercise Mats Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product Type; By Distribution Channel, By End-Use, By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030″ gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Growing popularity of yoga, India is predicted to be among the most opportune country for personal exercise mats. More than half of the 200 million practitioners worldwide, according to research, are from India. The demand for accessories in the area is anticipated to be driven by increased government and fitness club activities to promote the art, ultimately fueling the expansion of the industry.
During 2017-18, cotton material consumption in India increased to 319.06 lb bales from 310.41 lb bales in 2016-17, according to the Ministry of Textiles of the Government of India. Online or physical shopping increases the demand for cotton during fitness activities. For instance, as of March 2020, in India, 13,000 new users have downloaded the FITTR fitness application. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak, users became more aware of the importance of physical fitness, which has led to a spike in downloads.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/yoga-exercise-mats-market-/request-for-sample
The products are made specifically to keep human limbs from slipping while being practised. The products were typically made of rubber. Modern types are created from a variety of materials, including plastic, rubber, and others, to give comfort, grip, and the right weight for activities. The standing asana series’ foot angles can be aligned with the parsvottasana in an intense lateral stretch by using the 45-degree angled lines. In order to keep the legs off the floor during standing poses, the asanas in the middle of the square are aligned from Tadasana Mountain Pose. For the benefit of the country, a memorial of the contribution to the struggle was started.
Yoga and Exercise Mats Market Report Highlights
- The PVC segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period because of low cost and wide availability.
- Online Channels accounted for a significant share of the global revenue share. Online Channel to its an easily accessible and hassle-free experience. A significant factor driving the product demand has been reaching their potential customers by setting up online stores where the products can be accessed globally.
- Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest growth over the projected period because of the Increase in government awareness about the benefits in the Asia-Pacific countries, such as China and India, because Asia-pacific’s vast population and people are adopting healthy habits after the pandemic.
- The global industry includes Sequential Brands., Airex AG, Jade Yoga, Manduka LLC, Hugger Mugger Yoga Products, Liforme, Barefoot Yoga, Fabrication Enterprises, La Vie Boheme Yoga, Accessory Arcade, Eupromed, and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the yoga and exercise mats market report based on product, distribution channel, end-use, and region:
Yoga and Exercise Mats, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Natural Rubber
- Polyvinyl Chloride
- Thermoplastic Elastomer
- Others (cotton and jute)
Yoga and Exercise Mats, Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Supermarket & Hypermarket
- Specialty Store
Yoga and Exercise Mats, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Health Care
Yoga and Exercise Mats, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa