The global acoustic breathing sensor market size is expected to reach USD 410.83 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Acoustic Breathing Sensor Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Application (Adult, Children); By Type; By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The market for acoustic breathing sensors is anticipated to rise in the next years at a promising rate due to the increased prevalence of various respiratory illnesses. The demand for respiratory monitoring technology is being fueled by the alarming rise in respiratory infections, asthma, and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease prevalence worldwide. The World Health Organization estimates that 3 million people die each year as a result of COPD, which affects around 65 million people globally.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/acoustic-breathing-sensor-market/request-for-sample
The need for breathing devices has increased dramatically after the COVID-19 outbreak. People with COVID-19 may experience severe respiratory issues. This has led to an increase in the use of respiratory monitoring technology in hospitals and at-home care. Rising government spending on healthcare in developing nations like India and an increase in the prevalence of respiratory disorders are predicted to have a positive impact on the global market throughout the forecasted period.
The industry for breathing devices is expected to grow rapidly in the next years as a result of product and technological advances. Traditional respiratory monitoring systems are extremely uncomfortable for users. As a result, new wireless-based breathing devices are becoming more widely available.
In the last decade, we have seen a rise in the average lifespan of people. The population pool over the replicable age range has grown as a result of this. An individual’s immune system deteriorates with age. Therefore, the danger of developing diseases in this age group increases due to the surge in the geriatric population. In less developed nations, the number of elderly people is expected to increase by more than 250% between 2010 and 2050, compared to 71% in developed nations. The likelihood of developing respiratory disorders rises with age. During the projected period, this is anticipated to increase demand for therapeutic respiratory devices.
Acoustic Breathing Sensor Market Report Highlights
- Wearable segment will increase at the fastest rate throughout the forecasted period. To evaluate and track a patient’s respiratory performance, a variety of wearable technologies have been created.
- Pediatrics category was anticipated to have the greatest CAGR over the forecast period. Compared to adults, children typically experience more respiratory ailments.
- Online platform will dominate the market during the forecast period as it is anticipated to expand at a significant CAGR. Customers’ rising preference for online purchasing is the main driver anticipated to drive sector expansion.
- North American market for breathing devices is expected to account for a significant share over the forecast period. Over the course of the forecast period, North America is expected to dominate the market for respiration rate monitors due to the region’s significant investment in R&D and product innovation.
- The global players with global presence include Medtronic, Masimo Corporations, ResMed, and Smiths Medical.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Acoustic Breathing Sensor Market report based on application, type, distribution channels, and region:
Acoustic Breathing Sensor, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Wearable Acoustic Respiration Sensor
- Non-wearable Acoustic Respiration Sensor
Acoustic Breathing Sensor, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Acoustic Breathing Sensor, Distribution Channels Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Acoustic Respiration Sensor Sales via Specialized Care Centers
- Online Acoustic Respiration Sensor Sale
Acoustic Breathing Sensor, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa