The global active calcium silicate market size is expected to reach USD 208.93 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Active Calcium Silicate Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Form (Blocks, Powder, Boards); By Application; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Growing infrastructure developments and the global construction industry, as well as the rising need for high-insulation materials, are expected to boost product demand. For instance, Chinese construction businesses inked contracts totaling 50 trillion yuan in 2018. In 2019, China Railway Construction Corporation said that newly signed contracts totaled 1.1 trillion yuan in the first three quarters of 2019, increasing 25.1% from 2018.
According to World Bank, by 2025, 46% of Indians will live in the cities. In Brazil, metropolitan regions are home to 89% of Brazil’s population. Furthermore, there was a housing shortage of around 6 million units in 2017. Thus, the rising urbanization has increased the demand for the construction industry, leading to increasing demand for active calcium silicate.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/active-calcium-silicate-market/request-for-sample
With the rising frequency of fires in the country, developers must pay close attention to construction designs and follow the numerous fire safety standards outlined in the National Building Code (NBC). Some NBC guidelines and regulations prevent fire casualties in India’s high-rise structures.
The National Building Code (NBC) is a national construction standard in the country that is necessary for structures’ safety and orderly development. Any developer who does not follow the rules will face penalties for their property. Thus, these fire safety regulations are boosting the demand for active calcium silicate in the construction industry, driving the industry growth during the forecast period.
Active Calcium Silicate Market Report Highlights
- The insulation segment is anticipated to grow significantly over the forecast period owing to the growing need for excellent insulation materials from various sectors such as petrochemical and glass
- Paints & coatings accounted for a healthy share of the global revenue, accelerated by the emerging demand for binders in the paint & coatings industry
- The ceramic application sector is expected to hold a significant revenue share over the forecast period due to rising applications of false ceilings in residential sectors
- Europe is expected to hold the second-largest revenue share over the projected period. This is a result of a growing consumer preference for green construction and strict government regulations in the region
- The global market is highly competitive owing to prominent players with a worldwide presence, including 2K Technologies, Kyocera Corp., Murata Manufacturing, Promat International, Ramco Industries, Suzhou CMT Engineering, Skamol Group, Vinzai Chemical, and Xella Group
Polaris Market Research has segmented the active calcium silicate market report based on form, application, and region:
Active Calcium Silicate, Form Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Active Calcium Silicate, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Paints & Coatings
- Fire Protection
Active Calcium Silicate, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa