The global C-reactive protein testing market expected to Reach US$ 1.99 Billion by 2027 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “C-Reactive Protein Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Assay Type (Immuno-turbidimetric Assay, ELISA, Chemiluminescence Immunoassay), By Detection Range (hs-CRP, Conventional CRP, cCRP), By Disease Area (Cardiovascular Diseases, Cancer, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Endometriosis, Lupus), By End-Use; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2020 – 2027” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The key factors responsible for the market growth are recent surge in COVID-19 cases across the globe, market players’ focused approach towards PoC diagnosis, new innovations, and clinical trials in the biomarker discovery. Moreover, the emerging countries, owing to their huge population base, particularly India and China, focusing on rapid tests, which is cost effective and reliable.
The market is fragmented based on assay type, detection range, disease area, end-use, and region. In terms of product, the market is segmented into immuno-turbidimetric assay, ELISA, chemiluminescence immunoassay, and others. Based on detection range, the market is further bifurcated into hs-CRP, conventional CRP, and cCRP. Based on disease area, the market is classified as cardiovascular diseases, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory bowel disease, endometriosis, lupus, and others. The end-use segment is further divided into clinics, hospitals, laboratories, assisted living healthcare facilities, home, and others
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/c-reactive-protein-testing-market/request-for-sample
- The immuno-turbidimetric segment accounted for the largest revenue share of the market owing to its high specificity and accuracy rate. However, the chemiluminescence assay segment is expected to witness fastest growth over the forecast.
- Based on detection range, the hs-CRP test segment is projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2027. The segment holds majority of share due to its aggressive use in the healthcare industry to check pandemic infections across the regions.
- Cardiovascular diseases accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 on account of the increasing use of C-reactive protein testing CVD across the regions. In addition, the growing incidences of fatal diseases is expected to drive the market growth.
- North America is accounted for the largest revenue share in 2019 owing to excellent reimbursement setup. However, Asia Pacific is expected to witness fastest revenue growth over the coming years.
List of Key Players
- Merck KGaA
- Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
- Roche Ltd.
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings
- Abbott Laboratories
Polaris Market Research has segmented the C-Reactive Protein Testing Market report on the basis of Assay Type, Detection Range, Disease Area, Type and Region
C-reactive Protein Testing, Assay Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Immuno-turbidimetric Assay
- Chemiluminescence Immunoassay
C-reactive Protein Testing, Detection Range Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Conventional CRP
C-reactive Protein Testing, Disease Area Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
C-reactive Protein Testing, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities
C-reactive Protein Testing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2027)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa