The global Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics market is expected to reach US$ 24.70 billion by 2028, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Platform (Lateral Flow Assays, Dipsticks, Microfluidics, Molecular Diagnostics, Immunoassays); By End-Use (Clinics, Hospitals, Home, Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities, Laboratory); By Product; By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The global Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics market is driven by continuous technological advancement in the form of miniaturization of devices, growing preference of patients towards home care, and consistent decline in prices due to inflow of innovative market players. Price reduction increases product penetration, owing to higher affordability among consumers.
The growing prevalence of target diseases such as cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and infectious diseases is expected to drive Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics industry. Cardiovascular diseases are one of the most fatal disorders and are the leading cause of death across the globe. The high presence of unmet medical needs pertaining to this disease and the subsequent rise observe in patient awareness levels in this region is expected to boost the demand for Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/point-of-care-poc-diagnostics-market/request-for-sample
- Glucose testing segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020. Regular glucose testing is of paramount importance for diabetic patients. As per the Diabetes Control and Complications Trial, the use of blood glucose monitors leads to lesser disease complications. Point of Care (PoC) glucose monitors assisting in periodic monitoring of blood glucose helps doctors decide suitable treatment patterns.
- Clinics were the largest end-use segment accounting for major market share in 2020. High procedure volumes associated with these establishments is one of the primary reasons attributing to its large share.
- North America was the largest regional market for revenue generation in from Point of Care (PoC) devices in 2020. Growing geriatric population base and the presence of higher medical expenditure levels are some key factors attributing to its largest share.
- The leading players in the point of care (PoC) diagnostic market include Sekisui Diagnostics LLC, Trinity Biotech PLC, International Technidyne Corporation (ITC), Nipro Diagnostics Inc, Becton Dickinson & Company, Danaher Corporation, Siemens Healthcare GmbH, Roche Ltd.
List of Key Players of Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Industry
- Roche Diagnostics
- EKF Diagnostics
- Siemens Healthineers
- Chembio Diagnostic Systems
- Johnson & Johnson
- Abbott Laboratories
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Danaher Corporation
- Quidel Corporation
- Nova Biomedical
- PTS Diagnostics
- Sekisui Diagnostics.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Point of Care (PoC) diagnostics market report on the basis of product, platform, end-use, and region
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Glucose Testing
- Hb1Ac Testing
- Infectious Diseases
- Clostridium Difficile
- Pneumonia or Streptococcus Associated Infections
- Respiratory Syncytial Virus (RSV)
- TB and Drug-Resistant TB
- Cardiac Markers
- Thyroid Stimulating Hormone
- Primary Care Systems
- Decentralized Clinical Chemistry
- Lipid Testing
- Cancer Marker
- Blood Gas/Electrolytes
- Ambulatory Chemistry
- Drug Abuse Testing
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics, Platform Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Lateral Flow Assays
- Molecular Diagnostics
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Physician Office
- Pharmacy & Retail Clinics
- Non-practice Clinics
- Urgent Care Clinic
- Assisted Living Healthcare Facilities
Point of Care (PoC) Diagnostics Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa