The global cell and tissue preservation market size is expected to reach USD 8.32 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Cell and Tissue Preservation Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Cell, Tissue); By Product (Equipment, Bio-preservation, Software); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for cell and tissue preservation to restore samples and organs is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, increasing penetration of the biobanks across developing and developed countries is one of the major factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-and-tissue-preservation-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the industry is in demand due to government investment to develop better infrastructure in the healthcare sector, which is likely to positively impact the market over the coming years. However, preserving stem cells and organs is boosting the industry’s demand.
The COVID-19 pandemic positively impacted the demand for the market due to a rise in regenerative therapies that helped reduce the risk of infectious diseases during the pandemic. However, as industrial activities resumed in 2021, the demand for the industry rose as it was helpful to discover drugs for various cardiovascular diseases, which eventually positively impacted the growth.
Cell and Tissue Preservation Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for tissue segments in several applications, such as treating many age-related diseases and serious injuries, is expected to drive industry demand.
- The equipment segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the supply of samples without changing its genes. Freezers in the equipment are growing in demand as it stores and freezes cells and tissue at a particular temperature.
- Therapeutics is expected to spearhead revenue growth as it is used in developing various lifestyle and age-related diseases. The availability of cell and tissue samples is feasible and convenient.
- North America is dominating the market and is expected to grow over the forecast period because of several infrastructure projects sanctioned by the government and growing R&D activities in the healthcare sector.
- Major players operating in the industry include Agilent Technologies,Inc., AMSBIO, Avantor, Inc.,BD, Biocision, Biomatrica, Biolife solutions,Inc., CellGenix GmbH, Corning Incorporated, Chart MVE Biomedical, Cytiva, FUJIFILM Irvine Scientific
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Cell and Tissue Preservation market report based on, type, product, application, end-use, and region:
Cell and Tissue Preservation, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Mammalian cells
- Microorganism and plant cells
- Soft Tissues
Cell and Tissue Preservation, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Thawing systems
- Bio preservation media
Cell and Tissue Preservation, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Research &development
- Drug Discovery
Cell and Tissue Preservation, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Cell and Tissue Preservation, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa