The global High-performance Liquid Chromatography market size is expected to reach USD 7.0 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “High-performance Liquid Chromatography Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Application; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The major factors accelerating the markets are the high prevalence of acute and chronic diseases, the growing number of applications for HPLC, and the rising requirement for preclinical and clinical trials for efficient drug discovery processes all contribute to the market’s revenue growth. In addition, the increasing use of liquid chromatography instruments in pharmaceuticals, agriculture, and forensics is expected to propel the high-performance liquid chromatography market forward.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/high-performance-liquid-chromatography-market/request-for-sample
Government intervention in the fields of food safety and environmental regulation, a growing emphasis on accurate diagnostics, and an increasing acceptance of chromatographic techniques as a standard procedure for testing the validity and specificity of drug components are all expected to contribute to market growth. Furtherly, expanding pharmaceutical R&D activity also boost the market over the forecast period.
Additionally, the COVID-19 pandemic has speed up the usage of HPLC systems for the development of new therapies, vaccinations, and disease diagnosis techniques. Research and development activities have shifted more toward the SARS-CoV-2 virus and the identification of potential therapeutic therapy candidates during the outbreak. In drug formulation labs, HPLC is a key technology used for the identification and analysis of specific components in drug mixtures.
High-performance Liquid Chromatography Market Report Highlights
- Due to the availability of advanced detectors and the growing dominance of integrated HPLC systems, the instrument market sector had the biggest revenue share in 2021. Additionally, as research and development in the pharmaceutical, biotech, food, and agricultural industries increases, the market will expand.
- The clinical research application held the greatest revenue share owing to the expandable clinical trial activities, a surge in biopharmaceutical research and development, and growing need for high throughput analytical techniques.
- The pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to grow at good pace due to the similarity of HPLC with mass spectrometry, which strengthen the detection scope and selectivity of the technique. This increases the growth of biopharmaceutical applications and is likely boost the market.
- The North American region is expected to expand due to the high spending on research and development, increasing demand for clinical diagnostic applications, and the presence of major key players in this region. Several US government research facilities also use HPLC methods to investigate particular drug mixture components or associated components.
- Major players operating in the industry include Agilent Technologies, Inc., Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Danaher Corporation, Gilson, Inc., Merck KGaA, PerkinElmer, Inc, Sartorius AG, Shimadzu Corporation, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Tosoh Bioscience GmbH, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Waters Corporation
Polaris Market Research has segmented the High-performance Liquid Chromatography market report based on product, application, end-use, and region:
High-performance Liquid Chromatography, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- HPLC Systems
- Consumables& Accessories
- Reverse-phase HPLC Columns
- Normal-phase HPLC Columns
- Ion Exchange HPLC Columns
- Size Exclusion HPLC Columns
- Other HPLC Columns
High-performance Liquid Chromatography, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Clinical Research Applications
- Diagnostic Applications
- Forensic Applications
- Other Applications
High-performance Liquid Chromatography End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Pharmaceutical & Biotechnology Companies
- Academic & Research Institutions
High-performance Liquid Chromatography, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa