The global industrial robotics market size is expected to reach USD 46.1 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Industrial Robotics Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Traditional, Collaborative); By Payload; By Component; By Application; By End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The growing demand for industrial robotics is due to the increased adoption of collaborative robots across various industries and the growing adoption of industry 4.0 worldwide. The shortage of skilled laborers in manufacturing industries is also responsible for the market’s growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/industrial-robotics-market/request-for-sample
A robot model is created with a specific application or process in mind. The industrial robot will have a specific type of movement, linkage dimension, control law, software, and accessory packages depending on the target application.
Today’s industrial robots can do amazing things and provide quick ROI. Robots will also reduce workplace injuries, increase the ability of businesses to compete in a competitive global marketplace, improve the quality of affordable products, boost profits for countless businesses, and increase the number of well-paid and rewarding jobs.
Increasing automation in the electronics industry and the emergence of industry 5.0 have brought lucrative opportunities and are also anticipated to drive the market’s growth. Furthermore, increased government support and policies for adopting industrial robot has influenced the market’s growth.
Industrial Robotics Market Report Highlights
- Collaborative industrial-type robots acquired the most significant market revenue in 2021 owing to their huge potential ability to work safely alongside humans.
- 16.01- 60.00 kg payload segment is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate during the forecast period due to increasing demand for SCARA robots in the electrical and electronic industry.
- Robotic accessories are anticipated to hold a considerable market share in 2021 due to rising demand for facilitating long-term productivity. The end effector holds the most significant market revenue due to growth in welding and painting applications.
- The handling segment accounted for the largest market revenue due to increasing demand for palletizing robots.
- The automotive segment dominated the market in 2021 as manufacturers of automobiles and automotive components may increase production rates, lower prices, enhance quality, and guarantee worker safety by using robots.
- Asia-Pacific dominated the regional market due to the increasing adoption of automation and robotics in manufacturing industries.
- Major players operating in the global market include Abb Ltd., Brenton LLC, Comau S.P.A., Denso Robotics, Doosan Robotics Inc., Fanuc, Kawasaki Heavy Industries Ltd., Krones AG, Kuka AG, Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Nachi-Fujikoshi Corp., Omron Corporation, Panasonic Corporation, Precise Automation, Rethink Robotics GmbH, Schneider Electric S.E., Techman Robot Inc., Universal Robots, and Yaskawa Electric Corporation.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the industrial robotics market report based on type, payload, component, application, end-use industry and region:
Industrial Robotics, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Traditional Industrial Robots
- Collaborative Industrial Robots
Industrial Robotics, Payload Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Up to 16.00 KG
- 01- 60.00 KG
- 01- 225.00 KG
- More than 225.00 KG
Industrial Robotics, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Robot Arms
- Robot Accessories
- Additional Hardware
- System Engineering
- Software & Programming
Industrial Robotics, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Assembling & Disassembling
- Welding & Soldering
Industrial Robotics, End-Use Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Electrical & Electronics
- Metals & Machinery
- Plastic, Rubber & Chemicals
- Food & Beverages
- Precision Engineering & Optics
- Pharmaceuticals & Cosmetics
Industrial Robotics, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa