The global medical image analysis software market size is expected to reach USD 5.87 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “ Medical Image Analysis Software Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Software Type; By Imaging Type; By Application; By Modality (C.T., X-Ray, MRI, PET, SPECT, Ultrasound, and Radiographic imaging); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030″ gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Image analysis software improves the quality of images, high resolution, and platforms for multi-modal imaging, which favors surgeons in analyzing images better. Additionally, adopting such software for medical reasons makes it easier for hospitals and doctors to share diagnostic pictures, which speeds up diagnosis and helps with decision-making.
For instance, GE Healthcare (US) introduced almost 60 cutting-edge technological solutions for the healthcare industry, in November 2021, including Enterprise Imaging in the Cloud. To provide hospitals and healthcare providers with AI and cloud-based imaging solutions, integrated data, and clinical and operational insights, GE Healthcare also worked with Amazon Web Services (US).
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/medical-image-analysis-software-market/request-for-sample
These cloud-based options demonstrate their efficacy as efficient means of distributing image analysis tools. Real-time analysis and improved data accessibility are benefits of this. These options help provide analytical inputs from a large database independent of geographical, time, or platform restrictions. One of the main benefits of cloud-based solutions is the real-time updating of data.
Additionally, there is no need for an upfront hardware investment, which lowers the cost of healthcare. Further, these solutions reduce IT workers’ involvement in healthcare organizations and enable quick data transfers. Therefore, the need for cloud-based solutions is anticipated to rise in the upcoming years.
Medical Image Analysis Software Market Report Highlights
- The X-ray segment is anticipated to grow at a maximum CAGR. The use of interventional x-ray equipment, such as C-arms and others, for image-guided surgeries is a major factor in this market’s growth. Advances in x-ray equipment, such as tiny C-arms with flat panel detectors and digital radiography, have significantly increased demand worldwide.
- The cardiology segment is anticipated to grow steadily. It timely detects anomalies in medical images in pulmonology, cardiology, ophthalmology, and more.
- The 4D imaging segment is anticipated to grow with a significant CAGR. With 4D medical imaging, the movement and variation of the body can be observed and analyzed in a more accurate manner as it combines three-dimensional (3D) images with time.
- In North America, the global market is expected to dominate due to the growing geriatric population and the high incidence and prevalence of various diseases. In addition, many imaging centers in this region will fuel the global market.
- There are several companies in the global market, including AGFA Healthcare, Carestream Health, Esaote, G.E. Healthcare, Image Analysis, ACUO Technologies, INFINITT Healthcare, Merge Healthcare, AQUILAB, MIM Software, ScienceSoft, Mirada Medical, Philips Healthcare, Fujifilm Holding, Toshiba Medical Systems, and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the medical image analysis software market report based on software type, imaging type, application, modality, and region:
Medical Image Analysis Software, Software Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Medical Image Analysis Software, Imaging Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- 2D imaging
- 3D imaging
- 4D imaging
Medical Image Analysis Software, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Medical Image Analysis Software, Modality Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Radiographic imaging
- Other modalities
Medical Image Analysis Software, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa