The global metabolic testing market size is expected to reach USD 994.6 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Metabolic Testing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product; By Application; By Technology (VO2 Max Analysis, RMR Analysis, Body Composition Analysis); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Governments from all across the world are taking steps to promote the use of metabolic testing such as development programs for metabolic disorders. For instance, as per the Ontario Ministry of Health & Long-Term Care, government pays the entire cost of some outpatient medications, dietary supplements, and specialty foods used in the treatment of some hereditary metabolic illnesses under the Inherited Metabolic Diseases (IMD) Programme. The IMD Program includes several different medications and dietary supplements, as well as modified L-amino acid mixes, special low-protein meals, other dietary supplements, infant feeds, and full gastrostomy feeds.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/metabolic-testing-market/request-for-sample
As a screening tool for diseases including diabetes, liver disorders, and renal ailments, metabolic testing equipment examines the organ functions of the patient. The maximum level of oxygen the body can take in while still retaining physical fitness is also examined. Early detection of the danger of lifestyle problems is made easier for doctors and exercise physiologists. Athletes’ performance is tested, and it is employed as a weight-management strategy.
Additionally, factors such as the growing need for precise disease diagnosis, the rising cost of biotechnology and pharmaceutical R&D, and massive investments in R&D by both the government and commercial companies are propelling the market’s expansion. Over the projection period, the market expansion is likely to be constrained by a lack of knowledge about metabolic biomarkers and a shortage of individuals with the necessary skills to carry out these procedures.
Metabolic Testing Market Report Highlights
- CPET Systems segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR over the forecast period due to the growing demand for the product as a result of its accuracy.
- VO2 Max analysis segment accounted for a considerable share due to the ability to properly measure oxygen consumption, which some other tests try to guess.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest rate over the projected period, owing to increase healthcare costs and increased demand for high-quality medical care
- The global players include AEI Technologies, CORTEX Biophysik, COSMED, CareFusion Corp., General Electric, Geratherm Medical, KORR Medical Technologies, MGC Diagnostics Corp., OSI Systems, and Parvo Medics.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the metabolic testing market report based on product, application, technology, end-use, and region:
Metabolic Testing, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- CPET Systems
- Metabolic Carts
- Body Consumption Analyzers
- ECGs/EKGs Attachable to CPET Systems
Metabolic Testing, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Lifestyle Diseases
- Critical Care
- Human Performance Testing
- Dysmetabolic Syndrome X
- Metabolic Disorders
Metabolic Testing, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- VO2 Max Analysis
- RMR Analysis
- Body Composition Analysis
Metabolic Testing, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Sports Training Centers
Metabolic Testing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa