The global Obesity Treatment market size is expected to reach USD 32.51 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Obesity Treatment Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Surgery Type (Biliopancreatic diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS), Adjusting gastric Banding, Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass, Sleeve gastrectomy, and Endoscopic Procedures); By Drug Type; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
More and more people are changing their lifestyles to include lousy eating, drinking, and sleeping less, which led to obesity being a major factor boosting the market over the forecast period. Overweight rates have risen recently due to work-from-home practices, a lack of exercise, and bad routines. Unhealthy eating habits and trends, such as ordering food online and buying more packaged and ready-to-eat foods, have significantly impacted a large portion of the population. Dieting is a lifestyle adjustment, and physical activity has a notable impact on body weight management. Professionals advise hypocaloric diets and continuous power restrictions to achieve weight loss targets. Fatness is strongly correlated with smoking and reduced consumption of sugary or carbonated beverages.
The expansion of the obesity treatment sector is significantly impacted by the rising awareness of the illness, even in developing nations. Growing weight control programs, applications, and websites that direct and track a person’s regular activity have raised public awareness of the dangers of being overweight. Rising wearables and electronic gadgets that continuously track health metrics have had a significant impact on the development of the industry in recent years.
One of the main drivers of market expansion is the rise in government activities to address the problem of overweight people and the increased development of cutting-edge and efficient weight control procedures. For instance, the UK Government announced new regulations to combat obesity and a “Better Health” campaign in July 2020 to motivate people to lose weight and enhance their general health. Although encouraging individuals to better their health is a good goal, this has positively impacted the market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/obesity-treatment-market/request-for-sample
The development of this treatment operation and the technologies used in those surgeries have supported the industry’s expansion in recent years. The market is anticipated to expand steadily throughout the forecast period owing to efforts and medical associations’ favorable recommendations. The market is thought to be primarily driven by the decline in cardiovascular risk and the consequences of diabetes following bariatric surgery.
Obesity Treatment Market Report Highlights
- Biliopancreatic Diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS) segment is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period. In the upcoming years, this market’s growth is expected to be supported by rising surgical procedures demand and the rising prevalence of overweight-related health concerns like hypertension, type 2 diabetes, and other medical disorders.
- Combination therapies segment accounted high of the global revenue share. The prevalence of obesity is rising globally, and effective combination medicines for weight management are now available, which is driving this market’s expansion.
- Asia-Pacific is expected to grow significantly over the projected period. Raising public awareness of the harmful impacts of obesity, bettering healthcare facilities, and increasing medical tourism are significant drivers of growth in this region.
- The global market includes AbbVie Incorporation, Boehringer, Herbalife Limited, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., NutriSystem, Incorporation, Olympus Corporation, Pfizer Incorporation, Technogym SpA, USGI Medical, Inc., and Vivus, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Obesity Treatment market report based on surgery type, drug type, end-use, and region:
Obesity Treatment, Surgery Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Biliopancreatic diversion with Duodenal Switch (BPD/DS)
- Adjusting Gastric Banding
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve gastrectomy
- Endoscopic Procedures
Obesity Treatment, Drug Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Appetite suppressants
- Combination drugs
- Satiety drugs
Obesity Treatment, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Beauty institutions
Obesity Treatment, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa