The global regenerated cellulose market size is expected to reach USD 35.13 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Regenerated Cellulose Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Fiber, Film); By Source (Wood-pulp, Non-wood Pulp, Recycled Pulp/De-linked Pulp); By Manufacturing Process; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The increasing demand from various sectors such as packaging, agriculture, textile, and others is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, rapid urbanization and changing consumers’ lifestyles are major factors driving demand. Also, rising demand for textiles in medical applications and surgical materials and growing R&D investment will further accelerate the market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/regenerated-cellulose-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing regenerated cellulose market across developing economies such as India, Indonesia, Japan, and China are rising due to consumer shifting from synthetic fiber to customizable and eco-friendly fiber with smooth and breathable texture, which is likely to have a positive impact on the demand for the product over the coming years.
Covid-19 had a negative impact on the market due to a shortage of raw materials and supply chain disruption which resulted in the shutdown of many end-use industries. However, the medical and nutrition sector has seen a demand during the covid period. When the activities resumed, many end-use industries such as packaging, agriculture, and automotive supported the market’s growth.
Regenerated cellulose Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for Viscose in several applications, such as fashionable dresses, sportswear, and innerwear, is expected to drive product demand.
- The fiber segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to its properties, such as glossy texture, better absorbency, and eco-friendly nature.
- Wood pulp is expected to spearhead revenue growth due to its sustainability, reliability, and application in food and beverage, agriculture, and water treatment industries.
- The Asia Pacific is expected to grow over the forecast period because of rising awareness about sustainable and skin-friendly products across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include Asahi Kasei Corporation, Base SE, Biologic Material Co. Ltd, Bio-On, CFF GmbH & Co. K.G., Creafill Fibers Corp., Danimer Scientific, Eastman Chemical Company, Fortress Global Enterprises Inc, Fulida Group Holdings Co, Ltd, Grasim Industries Limited, GP cellulose, LLC, Grupo Sniace, International Paper, Kelheim Fibres GmbH, lenzing AG, Meredian, Natureworks LLC, Plantic, Sateri, TianAn Biologic Materials Co. Ltd, and Yield10 Bioscience, Inc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the regenerated cellulose market report based on type, source, manufacturing process, end-use, and region:
Regenerated Cellulose, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Regenerated Cellulose, Source Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Non-wood Pulp
- Recycled Pulp/De-inked Pulp
Regenerated Cellulose, Manufacturing Process Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- N-Methyl-Morpholine-N-Oxide (NMMO)
Regenerated Cellulose, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Regenerated Cellulose, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa