The global agricultural films and bonding market size is expected to reach USD 14.22 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Agricultural Films And Bonding Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Agricultural Films, Twine, Netting, and Others); By Raw Material; By End-Use Industry; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The market is propelled by the growing use of these products in the greenhouse sector. Despite the expansion of large greenhouses, compact greenhouses with constrained space are gaining popularity worldwide and driving up demand for the industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/agricultural-films-and-bonding-market/request-for-sample
Growing demand for year-round access to recently harvested, premium products has increased the market for fresh produce cultivated in greenhouses, which is driving demand for agricultural films and bondings for boosting crop production. To protect crops and increase crop output in greenhouses and tunnels, polyethylene is widely utilized as agricultural films and bonding plastic.
Demand for large quantities and high-quality crops has increased as a result of the rising population and affluence. For instance, the United Nations projects that, from 7.7 billion in 2021 to 9.7 billion in 2050, there would be a 2 billion increase in global population over that time.
For instance, in September 2021, the Union Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers’ Welfare agreed to sign a Memorandum of Understandings (MoUs) with major players CISCO Incorporation, Ninjacart Incorporation, Jio Platforms Limited, ITC Limited, and NCDEX e-markets Limited in September 2021 to aid farmers in making decisions regarding the types of crops to develop, the wide range of seeds to use, and best practices to embrace to optimize the yield. The industry will therefore be driven by the rising need for high-quality and volume of crops.
Vegetable, fruit, and bale packaging all make extensive use of twine. It could be used as ropes and is strong and long-lasting. Hail protection, overhead agricultural netting, citrus netting, pest netting, and baling are all used for netting. Crops are shielded by netting from weather hazards and the negative effects of light.
Agricultural Films And Bonding Market Report Highlights
- LDPE segment is anticipated to grow at a significant CAGR rate over the forecast period owing to its various benefits such as Higher puncture durability, high tensile strength, water resistance, opposition to UV & cracking, and acceptable low-temperature properties are only a few of the qualities offered by LLDPE films and sheets.
- Mulching segment accounted for a significant share in the global market. According to various climatic factors, agricultural patterns, and crop needs, different film types are consumed.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at a lucrative CAGR rate over the projected period due to rising food consumption and significant exports to other nations. The main raw material used to make films, Polyethylene (PE), has increased production capacities, which has contributed to the market’s expansion.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence including Armando Alvarez Group, Berry Plastics Group, Inc., Barbier Group, British Polythene Plc., Britton Group, ExxonMobil Corporation, and The Dow Chemical Company
Polaris Market Research has segmented the agricultural films and bonding market report based on type, end-use industries, raw material, and region:
Agricultural Films And Bonding, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Agricultural Films
Agricultural Films And Bonding, End-Use Industries Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Vegetable & Fruit Packing
Agricultural Films And Bonding, Raw Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Agricultural Films And Bonding, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa