The global automatic content recognition market size is expected to reach USD 7.86 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Automatic Content Recognition Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Solution, Services); By Technology, By Deployment Type; By Organization Size; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Automatic content recognition captures data, records, and indexes through speech recognition. The goal of this has always been to perform a variety of operational duties linked to content on consolidated platforms. The proliferation of digital identification and the increasing adoption of Social, Mobile, Analytics, and Cloud (SMAC) technologies will support the expansion of the industry.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/automatic-content-recognition-market/request-for-sample
In addition, digitalization has become a crucial and common element of the private commercial and non-commercial sectors, but one of the notable aspects driving the growth of the market is the growing demand for digitalization in the government sector. These factors create lucrative growth opportunities in the industry.
The growth of the industry is primarily by the greater penetration of smartphones and mobile devices. In addition, consumer behaviors have evolved as a result of greater connectivity via cell phones and social media. A significant rise in demand for on-demand video services and greater adoption of OTT platforms has significantly contributed to the growth of the industry.
Automatic Content Recognition Market Report Highlights
- Solution segment dominated the industry owing to the increased use of predictive analytics and machine learning
- The cloud segment accounted or a significant revenue share owing to its cost efficiency and high performance
- The speech recognition segment is expected to be the largest segment in the automatic identification industry due to increasing use of computational linguistics
- Small and medium enterprises segment is expected to experience high growth due to greater need to enhance business performance
- IT & telecom segment accounted for the considerable market share in 2030. This is due to the increasing demand for digitization and technological advancements.
- Asia Pacific is expected to be the fastest growing region in the global market by 2030. This is due to rapid urbanization and increasing standard of living.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence including ACRCloud, Apple Inc., Audible Magic, Beatgrid Media BV, Clarifai Inc., Digimarc Corporation, and Google Inc
Polaris Market Research has segmented the automatic content recognition market report based on component, deployment type, technology, organization size, end-user industry, and region:
Automatic Content Recognition, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Automatic Content Recognition, Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Automatic Content Recognition, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Speech Recognition
- Digital Watermarking
- Passive Fingerprint
Automatic Content Recognition, Organization Size Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Automatic Content Recognition, End-User Industry Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & Telecom
- Media & Entertainment
Automatic Content Recognition, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa