The global automotive ambient lighting market size is expected to reach USD 8.4 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Automotive Ambient Lighting Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Dashboard Lights, Door Lights, Footwell, and others); By Technology; By Vehicle Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The growing awareness and trend for the use of energy-efficient lighting systems, the ability to reduce traffic accident rates and higher safety for drivers and passengers are key factors expected to drive the growth of the global market significantly during the forecast period.
In addition, mainly the application of ambient lighting found in luxury and premium cars, as that influences the internal ambiance of the vehicle positively and changes in consumer comfort levels and spending capacity are also expected to fuel the growth and adoption of ambient lighting over the coming years. For instance, in March 2022, Marelli Automotive announced the development and supply of its new 3D-shaped rear lamp for the BMW 2 series. With its wavy and aero-dynamic shape, the rear lamp supported the car’s styling.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/automotive-ambient-lighting-market/request-for-sample
Furthermore, an increasing number of collaborations and mergers among major manufacturers of automotive ambient lighting with various OEMs for designing new and more enhanced products, which advance the technological scope and knowledge for manufacturers of these lighting products and is expected to have a positive impact on the global market growth in the near future.
While several local and small market players can not adopt newly developed technology and products, OEMs can partner with them for large-scale production or selling models to get a cost advantage, which is also anticipated to create lucrative growth opportunities for the market.
Automotive Ambient Lighting Market Report Highlights
- Dashboard segment is anticipated to grow at the largest CAGR during the forecast period owing to increasing sales of luxury cars across the globe.
- LED technology accounted for a major market revenue share in 2021 due to the increasing demand for LED lighting solutions by global automobile manufacturers because its several beneficial features.
- Passenger vehicles segment held the largest market share in 2021 on account of the increasing number of people opting for passenger vehicles to travel from one destination to another destination, especially in developed regions.
- North America is projected to grow significantly throughout the forecast period due to the growing incorporation of ambient lighting in various mid-segment and premium automobiles coupled with the rising focus on research & development activities.
- The global market is moderately competitive, with several large market players such as General Electric Company, Robert Bosch GmbH, Parker Hannifin Corporation, Ford Motor Company, Franklin International, and Hyundai Motor Company.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Automotive Ambient Lighting market report based on Product, Technology, Vehicle Type, and region:
Automotive Ambient Lighting, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Dashboard Lights
- Door Lights
Automotive Ambient Lighting, Technology Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Automotive Ambient Lighting, Vehicle Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Passenger Vehicles
- Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Automotive Ambient Lighting, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa