The global breastfeeding accessories market expected to reach US$ 3.20 billion by 2028 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Breastfeeding Accessories Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Nipple Care Products, Breast Shells, Breast Pads, Baby Scales, Breastmilk Preparation & Cleaning Products, Breastmilk Storage & Feeding, Others); By Age Group (0-6 months, 7-12 months); By Distribution Channel (Online, Offline); By Regions; Segment Forecast, 2021 – 2028” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Rising awareness pertaining to the advantages of breastfeeding is expected to drive the demand for breastfeeding accessories. The global market for breastfeeding accessories is also driven by increase in disposable income of the working mothers having less time due to busy schedules, dedicated lactating rooms at the working places, and positive campaigns by the government to promote health benefits to the child about breastfeeding.
The global market for breastfeeding accessories is fragmented based on product, age group, distribution channel, and region. In terms of product, the market is segmented into nipple care products, breast shells, breast pads, baby scales, breastmilk preparation & cleaning products, breastmilk storage & feeding, and other accessories. The age group segment is further divided into 0-6 months’ and 7-12 months’ babies. Based on distribution channel segment is further divided into online and offline channels.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the following link: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/breastfeeding-accessories-market/request-for-sample
- The milk storage and feeding segment accounted for the largest revenue share in 2020 owing to the surge in milk banks and increasing awareness pertaining to breast milk storage. The segmented accounted for over 25% of the market share in 2020.
- Based on distribution channels, offline channels are projected to constitute almost half of the market in 2028. The market players have strong distribution model and robust associations with retailers and distributors.
- North America breastfeeding accessories industry accounted for over 50% of the market share in 2020. The sale of concerned product in the region is increasing due to social marketing and positive federal laws to promote breastfeeding at public places.
- Asia Pacific region is projected to exhibit highest growth in the global market for breastfeeding accessories. This can be attributed to the increasing population of working women across the developing economies of the region.
- Few of the major players operating in the market include Edgewell Personal Care, Newell Brands, Koninklijke Philips N.V., and Pigeon Corporation. The companies in the industry are adopting strategies such as mergers & acquisitions and regional expansion.
List of Key Players of Breastfeeding Accessories Industry
- Edgewell Personal Care
- Newell Brands
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Pigeon Corporation
- Medela LLC
- Mayborn Group Limited
Polaris Market Research has segmented the breastfeeding accessories market report on the basis of product, age group, distribution channel, and region.
Breastfeeding Accessories, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Nipple Care Products
- Breast Shells
- Breast Pads
- Baby Scales
- Breastmilk Preparation & Cleaning Products
- Breastmilk Storage & Feeding
- Other Accessories
Breastfeeding Accessories, Age Group Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- 0-6 months
- 7-12 months
Breastfeeding Accessories, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- Online Channels
- Offline Channels
Breastfeeding Accessories, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2016 – 2028)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa