The global cell banking outsourcing market size is expected to reach USD 34.66 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Master Cell Banking, Working Cell Banking, Viral Cell Banking); By Cell Type; By Phase; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The rising applications and clinical trials related to stem therapies are a prominent factor driving the market’s growth. Furthermore, the industry is expected to benefit from the rising prevalence of cancer, rising monoclonal antibody demand, a growing number of cell banks, and increasing vaccine manufacturing.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cell-banking-outsourcing-market/request-for-sample
The monoclonal antibody needs to be well characterized. Both the antibody’s biochemical/physicochemical and biological/immunological characteristics are being tested. Additionally, the monoclonal antibody’s specificity and cross-reactivity are evaluated.
For instance, in 2020, Utrecht University, Erasmus Medical Center, Harbour BioMed, and AbbVie collaborated to develop novel antibody therapy for the treatment and prevention of COVID-19, the pandemic respiratory illness brought on by the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
Cell Banking Outsourcing Market Report Highlights
- The master cell banking type accounts for the largest market as the determination of all working cells is employed by the master cell bank.
- Stem cell type acquired the most significant share in 2021 as 80 blood-related diseases, including thalassemia, lymphoma, leukemia, multiple myeloma, neuroblastoma, and others, can be treated using stem cells.
- Bank storage segment is expected to hold the most considerable market share and is also considered to be the fastest-growing segment during the forecast period, due to complex maintenance requirements, which are essential for the upkeep of either the master or working banks.
- The growing geriatric population, and increasing metabolic diseases amongst them such as Parkinson’s have increased in North America.
- The industry is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence Bio Outsource (Sartorious), Bio Reliance, BSL Bioservice, Charles River Laboratories, Covance, Cryo-Cell International, Inc, Global Stem Inc., Goodwin Biotechnology Inc., Lonza, SGS Life Sciences.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cell banking outsourcing market report based on type, cell type, phase, and regions:
Cell Banking Outsourcing, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Master Cell Banking
- Working Cell Banking
- Viral Cell Banking
Cell Banking Outsourcing, Cell Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Stem Cell
- Cord Cell Banking
- Embryonic Stem Cell Banking
- Adult Stem Cell Banking
- Dental Stem Cell Banking
- IPS Stem Cell Banking
- Non-stem Cell
Cell Banking Outsourcing, Phase Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Bank Storage
- Master Cell Bank Storage
- Working Cell Bank Storage
- Cell Storage Stability Testing
- Bank Characterization and Testing
- Safety Testing
- Viral Cell Banks
- Microbial Cell Banks
- Gene Expression Testing
- Karyology Testing
- Gene Sequencing Testing
- Safety Testing
- Bank Preparation
Cell Banking Outsourcing, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa