The global chemical injection skids market size is expected to reach USD 2.46 billion by 2032, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Chemical Injection Skids Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Function (Antifoaming, Corrosion Inhibition, Demulsifying, Scale Inhibition, and Others); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2023 – 2032” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increasing penetration and prevalence towards the availability and adoption of advanced and integrated chemical injection skids systems, help to reduce the installation and operation initiation times along with the rising awareness regarding the environment-friendly wastewater disposable systems and modernization of existing infrastructure, especially in emerging economies like India, China, and Indonesia are key factors likely to influence the market growth over the anticipated period.
In addition, growing efforts by key market companies to develop new and more innovative products to offer critical solutions and better process output across the globe positively impact market growth.
For instance, in January 2022, Everlift Systems introduced new product series, the CI series Chemical Injected Skid Systems, that offers an effective and robust simple turnkey solution. It includes an integrated spill containment tray offering 11 gallons of storage in the event of spills.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/chemical-injection-skids-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, chemical injection skids have found their application in chemicals industry and are being used in the processing pipeline, and usually placed upstream of the processing units to inject chemicals at a completely controlled flowrate and pressure for the purpose to maintain product quality by adding crucial additives to the flowing stream. Along with the rise in chemical industry and focus by market players on market expansion across the globe, which is further augmenting the demand for these types of skids.
For instance, in December 2021, ChampionX announced the establishment of a new oil-field services chemicals lab & distribution facility in Trinidad. The new chemical lab will expand its capabilities to serve the region’s oil & gas industry & help the company to meet its customer requirements.
Chemical Injection Skids Market Report Highlights
- Corrosion inhibition segment grow significantly in 2022 on account of its advantageous features such as high adsorbing capacity, high solubility, and increased lifespan of equipment.
- Oil & gas segment dominated the market and held a significant revenue share, which is mainly driven by rising demand for several offshore and onshore related activities and growing government investments.
- Asia Pacific region is anticipated to witness the highest growth rate throughout the projected period due to rapid growth among several industries and increasing deployment of new and advanced water treatment and power plants.
- The global key market players include Milton Roy Company, AES Arabia Ltd., Integrated Flow Systems Inc., Petroserve International, and ITC Dosing Pumps
Polaris Market Research has segmented the chemical injection skids market report based on function, end-use, and region:
Chemical Injection Skids, Function Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Corrosion Inhibition
- Scale Inhibition
Chemical Injection Skids, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- Oil & Gas
- Energy & Power
- Chemical & Petrochemical
- Water Supply & Water Treatment
Chemical Injection Skids, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2019 – 2032)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa