The global cloud advertising market size is expected to reach USD 638.01 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “ Cloud Advertising Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Service Type (Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS), Software as a Service (SaaS), Platform as a Service (PaaS)); By Deployment Model; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030″ gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and analyses future market growth.
Due to the rapid adoption of various digital marketing channels among businesses in the region, growth is expected in the coming years. Companies in APAC are looking for marketing products and services that would enable them to reach a wider audience. Additionally, the region’s SMEs want cloud-based marketing tools to help them with campaign management and reporting, content creation, and activity acceleration.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-advertising-market/request-for-sample
Vendors are focusing on Asia as a region with strong growth in their marketing technologies. Additionally, the industry is being driven by the uptake of cutting-edge technologies and the improvement in the economies of numerous Asia-Pacific nations, including India and other ASEAN countries. This has prompted solution providers to provide their advertising and services in the region.
The advertising solutions allow brands and services to advertise more efficiently and effectively on social media and online platforms. Advertising solutions have been adopted more quickly in recent years across several industries, including retail, media & entertainment, business service providers, and others, due to the demand for dynamic optimization of advertisements and virtual campaign orchestration processes.
Cloud Advertising Market Report Highlights
- The software as a Service (SaaS) segment is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of xx% over the study period; SaaS allows for faster software deployment than on-premises software and is the holy grail of recurring revenue models. Like other services, SaaS enables small firms to upend established markets while utilising reasonable SaaS pricing models.
- Public cloud segment accounted for a significant share. It is built on software infrastructure that is available for public use. An organization from the business, academic, governmental sectors, or a mix of these, may own, manage, and operate the infrastructure.
- Retail and Consumer Goods accounted for significant CAGR. It helps manufacturers of consumer goods increase consumer repurchase behavior and brand loyalty. By coordinating with all omnichannel brand engagements and strengthening customer relationships, the usage of content analytics also significantly contributes to understanding customers’ shopping habits.
- Asia-pacific is expected to grow at a significant CAGR over the projected period. The demand for advertising in this area is predicted to increase due to the growing requirement for an improved advertising platform.
- The global players include Adobe Systems Incorporated, Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), Sprinklr Inc., Oracle Corporation, IBM Corporation, Viant Technology, LLC, Salesforce.Com, Inc., Marin Software, Imagine Communications Corp., Kubient, Fico, HubSpot, and MediaMath.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cloud advertising market report based on service type, deployment model, industry vertical, and region:
Cloud Advertising, Service Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
Cloud Advertising, Deployment Model Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
Cloud Advertising, Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & Telecom
- Retail and Consumer Goods
- Media & Entertainment
- Hospitality & Tourism
Cloud Advertising, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa