The global dermatology imaging devices market size is expected to reach USD 3,183.88 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Dermatology Imaging Devices Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Imaging Modality (Digital Photographic Imaging, Dermoscopy); By Application (Pigmented Lesions, Psoriasis, Skin Cancer); By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for dermatology device products in the healthcare sector for convenient and cost-effective applications is expected to drive market growth. Furthermore, increasing awareness of the product owing to their developed new technologies and techniques to cure skin diseases is one of the major factors driving demand.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dermatology-imaging-devices-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing demand for rising skin issues across developing economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico, Saudi Arabia, and China is likely to positively impact the demand for tomography products over the coming years.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a negative impact on the demand for the dermatology tomography devices industry. Lack of dermatology patient compliance, improper treatment regimens, and improper monitoring have resulted in a downfall due to the lockdowns. However, as industrial activities resumed in 2021, the demand for treatment of skin illness positively impacted product demand.
Dermatology Imaging Devices Market Report Highlights
- Growing demand for the dermoscopy segment in several applications, such as treating skin lesions and targeting pigmented and non-pigmented skin diseases, is expected to drive product demand.
- The hospital segment accounted for the highest revenue share in 2021 and is expected to continue its dominance owing to the high-performance treatment and technology provided under better supervision with increased number of skin-related patients.
- Skin cancer is expected to spearhead revenue growth as many patients look forward to effective and advanced treatment to cure the illness.
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR over the forecast period on account of several key companies investing in R&D to improve the treatment diagnosis and many government initiatives for funding devices and tools required for testing, which significantly impact the market growth.
- Major players operating in the market include Barcos, Bomtech Electronics Co. Ltd, Canfield Scientific Inc., Cortex Technology, Cakiberid, Courage + Khazaka electronic GmbH, DermSpectra, Emage Medical LLC, E-consystems, Fotofinder Systems GmbH, Fude Medical instrument ltd, Navitar, TPM- Taberna Pro Medicum GmbH
Polaris Market Research has segmented the dermatology imaging devices market report based on Imaging modality, application, end-use, and region:
Dermatology Imaging Devices, Imaging modality Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Digital Photographic
Dermatology Imaging Devices, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Pigmented Lesions,
- Skin cancer
- Plastic and reconstructive surgery
Dermatology Imaging Devices, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Specialty clinics
- Skin rejuvenation centers
Dermatology Imaging Devices, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa