The DNA-based skin care products market size is expected to reach USD 10.35 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “DNA-based Skin Care Products Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report, By Product (Creams, Serums); By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecasts, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The growing popularity of skin care products and genetic testing, rising consumer awareness, high purchasing power, and rising prevalence of skin-related disorders are some driving factors for the overall market growth. According to WHO, around 900 million people have been affected by skin-related disorders worldwide. DNA-based skin care products are prescribed to patients after their gene testing because of which they work more perfectly on the skin of the patient. Also, these products protect the skin from UV damage which is the major factor for their driving demand.
The booming beauty and cosmetic industry in various parts of the world are expected to become a major driving force for the market over the forecast period, given increased domestic consumption. The rising willingness of consumers to spend on premium beauty skin care products due to the growing skin disease globally is forecasted to drive market growth during the estimated period.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/dna-based-skin-care-products-market/request-for-sample
Companies and businesses across the globe are investing and launching new products and testing kits in the market. They focus on developing new self-test kits that meet the evolving demand of consumers. For instance, In Jun 2022, Gene skin, a DNA testing company, launched a new personalized skincare treatment test. The test is helpful in scientifically researching genes that help in collagen production and an individual’s ability to utilize vitamins and minerals.
DNA-based skin care products Market Report Highlights
- Cream segment is anticipated to grow at a large CAGR over the forecast period owing to their intense hydrating, cosmetic benefits, and high moisturizing properties.
- Serums accounted for a major global revenue share, accelerated by their benefits of reducing wrinkles, improving skin texture, and protecting the skin from UV damage. In addition, their rising popularity among the young population positively impacted segment growth.
- Offline distribution channel sector is expected to hold a significant market share over the forecast period due to the growing concerns among consumers for genetic mapping and testing. Consumers prefer to get their genes tested at health and wellness clinics instead of using testing kits at home itself.
- North America is expected to grow dominantly over the projected period on account of the increasing consumer awareness regarding good skin regime/health and rising number of dermatology practices.
- The market players with global presence includes EpigenCare, Jinomz, Caligenix, SkinGenie, DNAskin, ALLEL, Targeted DNA, Imagine Labs, SkinDNA, ANAKE, DNA Skin Institute, Genetic Beauty, Skinshift, Natural organic body etc.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the DNA-based skin care products market report based on product, distribution channel, and region:
DNA-based Skin Care Products, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
DNA-based Skin Care Products, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
DNA-based Skin Care Products, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa