The global military lighting market size is expected to reach USD 1,007.82 million by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Military Lighting Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Interior, Exterior, Others); By Type (LED, Non-LED); By End-Use (Ground, Marine, Airborne); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Increasing demand for energy-efficient lighting solutions in military applications, increasing utilization of LEDs, rising concerns over the safety and security of troops and equipment, and growing needs for advanced lighting systems in combat zones are the factors attributing to the growth of the military lighting market.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/military-lighting-market/request-for-sample
Moreover, increased government focus and spending on installing efficient lighting and advancements in lighting technologies tend to decrease the overall manufacturing cost of military lighting, which is positively impacted the overall market.
Growing applications of LEDs, such as flexibility, high energy efficiency, low voltage operations, long life span, and directionality of lighting, have anticipated the market’s growth.
Additionally, rising awareness of solar lights due to their low cost, ease of installation, and several applications, such as their durability and reliability, have driven the market’s growth. For instance, Sol, a subsidiary of Sunna Design, designed solar perimeter lights for military uses, ensuring uninterrupted operations during blackouts or security threats.
Military Lighting Market Report Highlights
- The Interior lighting segment projected the largest market share due to the increased utilization of cockpit lights in many situations, like keeping night vision to view outside aircraft drives.
- The LED segments are the fastest moving compared to the non-LED type because LEDs provide several advantages, such as a longer lifespan, better efficiency, and enhanced resistance to hostile environments, which has led to the growth of the LED segment.
- Ground segment holds a significant market share due to growing demand for ground-based operations. Also, this lighting helps to improve visibility for military forces operating in difficult low-light conditions.
- Asia Pacific is expected to acquire the second-largest market share due to growing emerging economies, military system modernization, and advancements in defense technologies related to land, marine, and air force in terms of revenue.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with a global presence, including Acuity Brands Lighting, ADB Safegate, Astronics, ATG Airports Limited, Avlite Systems, Carmanah Technologies, Cobham, Glamox, Honeywell, L. C. Doane Company, Luminator Technology, Orion Energy Systems, and Osram Licht.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the military lighting market report based on product, type, end-use, and regions:
Military Lighting, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Interior Lighting
- Exterior Lighting
Military Lighting, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Military Lighting, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Military Lighting, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa