The global personal care products market size is expected to reach USD 924.20 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Personal Care Products Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Skin Care, Men’s Grooming, Hair Care, Body Care, Lip Care, Oral Care, Color Cosmetics, Bath & Shower, Fragrance), By Distribution Channel; By Consumer, By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” provides detailed insight into current market dynamics and analysis of future market growth.
Personal care products are fundamentally used to take good care and improve the personal cleanliness and the well-maintained physical complexion of an individual. The reason being these products are extensively used across all age groups, every gender, household, and ethnicity. Personal care and beauty products exist in a huge collection to pursue the necessity of a wide range of consumers across the globe.
Acceleration in funding in the research and development sector has assisted in the strike up of advanced personal care product range by major players in the market. The demand for organic and botanical extracts elements in hair care and skin care products is growing briskly due to their multiple advantages, such as chemical-free, anti-allergy, skin lightening, sun’s UV rays protection, fewer side effects, etc. propelling the market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/personal-care-products-market/request-for-sample
In recent times, the consumer preference for dermatologists, beauticians, and professional specialists’ increased due to which the personal care products market has grown multitudinous also attributed to changes in end-user inclination toward herbal/organic personal care products in the market.
Creative advertising, dynamic marketing strategy, and social media influence are anticipated to skyrocket the market growth. Financial angles such as increasing disposable incomes, desire to publicly appear well groomed, and fast pace urbanization are credibly boosted the market in the forecast period 2022-30.
Asia Pacific region dominates on account of the transforming lifestyle of individuals and their keenness to live with hygiene and neatness. The escalated number of working-class specifically women in developing countries such as India and China are likely to propel the colossal demand for personal care products in the forthcoming years. Additionally, the European regional market will also give rise to momentous revenues in near future in view of the surging impulse toward organic and efficient personal care products.
Personal Care Products Market Report Highlights
- Increasing utilization of personal care products in hair care (hair fall & strengthening), skin lightening (fairness, moisturizer & anti-aging cream), sun-care, and anti-inflammatory product range bracket are assured to exhibit positive market development over the forecast duration.
- By type, skin care is anticipated to contribute to higher revenue share during the forecast period owing to scientific improvements, consumer conventional routine for skin treatment and massive advertising on television & social media platforms.
- The personal care products sector is anticipated to witness lucrative growth peculiarly post the COVID19 pandemic as every individual is extra predisposed to nourish quality hygiene to sage from viral diseases and transmissible viruses like COVID-19.
- The Asia Pacific held highest revenue share in 2021 owing to the growing number of working women genres, strong amplitude to spend on personal beauty care products range, moreover flourishing internet access is expected to magnify market growth during the projection period.
- The global personal care products market is divided by the major market players with a global presence, including: Shiseido Co., L’Oréal S.A., Ltd., Revlon, Inc., Procter & Gamble, Avon Products, Unilever, Oriflame Cosmetics S.A., The Estée Lauder Companies Inc., and Others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the personal care products market report based on by type, distribution channel, consumer, and region:
Personal Care Products, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Skin Care
- Men’s Grooming
- Hair Care
- Body care
- Lip Care
- Oral Care
- Color Cosmetics
- Bath & Shower
Personal Care Products, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- Direct Selling
- Departmental Store
- Health and Beauty Store
- Convenience Store
- Retail Stores
Personal Care Products, Consumer Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
Personal Care Products, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2022 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa