The global sports mouthguard market size is expected to reach USD 7.45 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Sports Mouthguard Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Stock, Boil and Bite, Custom Made); By Material; By Distribution Channel; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Encouraging sports activity has increased the awareness in people for physical fitness. Entrance into the sports and fitness industry has made people aware of protecting themselves from several mouth injuries. This awareness has created a steep rise in the sports mouthguards market. A huge number of sports-related dental injuries and the high treatment value are the crucial factors leading the market growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/sports-mouthguard-market/request-for-sample
As it is used by athletes participating in contact and non-contact sports, all sports sectors have made a compulsion for the trainees to wear it for their safety. It not only helps in tooth grinding but also protects against tooth fractures, knocking out of the tooth, tooth displacement, soft tissue injuries, concussions, and others, making it an essential part of the dental sector.
Many advancements in products related to safety and protection, such as anti-microbial mouth guards, sensor inserted mouth guards, and shock absorber mouth guards, have driven the market. It is primarily used in boxing, football, lacrosse, ice hockey, fencing, wrestling, water polo, basketball, skiing, and others. The Covid-19 pandemic has led to a downslide in the sports mouth guard market as lockdowns have banned many national and international matches; also, many fitness centers were closed during the pandemic, hindering the market growth.
Sports Mouth Guard Market Report Highlights
- Based on products, the sports mouth guard market is categorized into stock, boil and bite, and custom-made, in which boil and bite mouth guards accounted most significant market share in 2021 due to their increasing advantages of protecting against orofacial damages and injuries.
- Due to its easy availability, comfortness, and softening property it is quickly adopted by everyone and plays a crucial role in the sports sector, which drives the market’s growth.
- Ethylene vinyl acetate allows the formation of hard and soft layers within the mouth guard. In mouth guards, the thickness is necessary because energy absorption capacity increases with material thickness, also its non-toxic property is attributed for the fastest growth of EVA material in sports mouth guard market.
- The offline distribution channel accounts for the largest market share and is expected to grow fastest over the forecast period. The offline segment is further divided into specialty stores, sports shops, and hypermarkets or supermarkets, in which the sports shops account for the largest market share of the other distribution channels.
- The increasing population in the countries, including U.S. and Canada, have increased the demand for sports, in the North America. North America is accounted for the largest market share and is also expected to grow over the forecast.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence Akervall Technologies Inc., Armoutfit, Brain Pad, Decathlon, Everlast Worldwide Inc., Fight Dentist, Gob Smacked Sports Mouthgaurds, Makura Spots, MAX Mouthgaurds, MOGO Sports, Nike, OPRO, Scheu-Dental GmbH, Shock Doctor Inc., Venum Predator.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the Sports mouth guard market report based on product, material, distribution channel, and region:
Sports Mouth Guard, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Stock mouth guard
- Boil and bite mouth guard
- Custom-made mouth guard
Sports Mouth Guard, Material Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Acrylic resins
- Ethylene Vinyl Acetate
- Natural rubber
Sports Mouth Guard, Distribution channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Specialty stores
- Sports shops
Sports Mouth Guard, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa