The global vitamin D market size is expected to reach USD 1,025.95 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Vitamin D Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Analog (Vitamin D2 and Vitamin D3); By Application; By End-Use; By Form; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
A rising number of innovation hub launches for the purpose of research & commercialization of biofortification, which helps to increase the levels of nutrients in crops and food is a key factor driving the growth of the market in the coming years. The biofortification hub is popularly known for combing high expertise in soil, food innovation, crop genetics, and human health & nutrition. For example, the newly innovated gene-edited tomatoes which is a type of forfeited crop are expected to help millions of people suffering from vitamin D deficiency.
Increasing consumer awareness towards the adverse impact of inorganic and unhealthy dietary habits on human health and growing advancements in vitamin D-rich food along with the rising prevalence of several types of cardiovascular diseases and obese populations worldwide are also influencing the market growth. In August 2022, a Singapore-based firm MD Pharmaceuticals and DSM announced that they have developed a faster-acting Vitamin D supplement named Rapid-D. It’s a 100 percent vegetarian capsule product, which contains ample-D, a type of vitamin D that helps to boost immunity.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/vitamin-d-market/request-for-sample
In recent years, the advancements in food products enriched with vitamin D have gained high popularity and various manufacturers of the food & beverage industry rapidly emphasize offering several vitamin-forfeited food products because of the rapid growth in rising awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of having nutritionally rich foods in their regular meals, and likely to contribute to the adoption and demand of the vitamin D products significantly over the next coming years. For instance, in September 2022, Abbott introduced Ensure with HMB, this supplement is formulated with 32 vital nutrients such as vitamin D, high-quality protein, and calcium to improve bone & muscle health.
Vitamin D Market Report Highlights
- Vitamin D3 segment accounted for significant market share in 2021 owing to growing consumer awareness towards its benefits
- Pharmaceuticals segment held the largest market revenue share, which is accelerated by a rapid surge in demand form the pharma industry
- Adults segment is anticipated to account for a significant market share over the forecast period on account of the rising prevalence of lifestyle-borne diseases
- Liquid form segment is expected to witness the fastest growth over the anticipated period owing to increased usage in food & beverage applications
- Asia Pacific region dominated the global market, in 2021, with a huge global population suffering from vitamin D deficiency and related problems
- The global market players include Xiamen Jindawei Vitamin, Fermenta Biotech, Dishman Group, and Kingdom Nutrition
Polaris Market Research has segmented the vitamin D market report based on analog, application, end-user, form, and region:
Vitamin D, Analog Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Vitamin D2
- Vitamin D3
Vitamin D, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Feed & Pet Food
- Functional Food & Beverage
- Personal Care
Vitamin D, End-User Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Pregnant Women
Vitamin D, Form Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Vitamin D, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa