The global bronchoscopy market size is expected to reach USD 5,063.3 million by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Bronchoscopy Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product (Bronchoscopes, Imaging Systems, Accessories, Other Bronchoscopy Equipment); By Application; By Usability; By Patient; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The growing demand for the bronchoscopy market is due to the rising prevalence of respiratory diseases and increasing lung cancer cases. Additionally, growing hospital investment in bronchoscopy facilities and demand for minimally invasive surgeries are major factors responsible for spurring the market’s growth.
Technological advancements in bronchoscopes have enabled the safe diagnosis of pulmonary diseases. At present, bronchoscopes are available with a smaller outer working diameter and convex probes. Improvements in computational processing allow 3D reconstruction to enable virtual bronchoscopy, which provides technicians with a preview of bronchoscopy before the actual procedure.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/bronchoscopy-market/request-for-sample
The Covid-19 pandemic has severely disrupted global healthcare workflows. The sickness has caused several industries, including several healthcare divisions, to close their doors temporarily. On the other hand, there has been a modest influence and a rise in demand for some medical services, such as bronchoscopy, better visualization, recording systems, and endoscopes.
Bronchoscopy Market Report Highlights
- Bronchoscopes acquired the most considerable market share in 2021 due to the growing adoption of flexible bronchoscopes owing to their advantages, including smaller external diameter and fine illumination with fiberoptic technology.
- Disposable equipment accounted for the most significant market revenue in 2021 due to a lack of cross-contamination and fast availability.
- Adult patients captured the largest market share in 2021 due to the higher prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases in adults than in other ages.
- Hospitals accounted for a considerable market share due to the large bronchitis patient volume in hospitals which increased the demand for the equipment related to it.
- North America dominated the regional market due to high healthcare expenditure in the US. The regional growth can also be attributed to well established infrastructure and strong presence of industry participants
- The global market is highly competitive owning to the existence of large industry players with the global presence including AMBU A/S, Boston Scientific, Conmed Corporation, Cook Medical, Ethicon.Inc., Fujifilm Holdings Corporation, Hoya Corporation, Karl Storz, Laborie Medical Technologies, Lymol Medical, Medtronic, Olympus Corporation, Richard Wolf GmbH, Roper Technologies, and Teleflex Incorporated.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the bronchoscopy market report based on product, application, usability, patient, end-use, and region:
Bronchoscopy, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- By Type
- By Working Channel Diameter
- 8 mm
- 2 mm
- 0 mm
- Other Working Channel Diameters
- By Type
- Imaging Systems
- Video Processors
- Light Sources
- Camera Heads
- Wireless Displays & Monitors
- Other Components
- Cytology Brushes
- Transbronchial Aspiration Needles
- Biopsy Forceps
- Biopsy Valves
- Cleaning Brushes
- Other Bronchoscopy Equipment
Bronchoscopy, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Bronchial Treatment
- Bronchial Diagnosis
Bronchoscopy, Usability Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Bronchoscopy, Patient Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Adult Patient
- Pediatric/Neonate Patient
Bronchoscopy, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Bronchoscopy, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa