The global cloud performance management market size is expected to reach USD 5.51 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Cloud Performance Management Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Component (Solutions, Services); By Industry Vertical (BFSI, Government, IT & Telecom, Others); By Deployment Type; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis of future market growth.
The development of single-tenant cloud servers with API access and the spread of open-source technologies contribute to the increased acceptability of managed private cloud providers. In addition, as the Internet of Things (IoT) expands, the cloud plays a more significant role in facilitating the creation and distribution of IoT applications. More Asian-Pacific companies are rebuilding their networks and implementing cloud services to deal with the data explosion.
Additionally, the development of new technology has added to the complexity of malware. Malware detection is critically required due to the numerous and complex malware versions. Malware detection techniques can be broadly categorized into static and dynamic analysis techniques. Static analysis techniques involve examining instructions and program structures to verify that they are utilized to achieve a goal. They are not required to run malware directly. Unfortunately, sophisticated encryption and obfuscation strategies can be detected by static analysis approaches.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/cloud-performance-management-market/request-for-sample
Many metrics and benchmarks must be evaluated for cloud systems to monitor cloud performance. It assesses how well a cloud system operates and where enhancements may be made. Performance management typically looks at how well hardware or a virtual method performs. It examines workload, CPU and memory usage, signaling, and system delay. It also entails examining how information is retrieved and prioritized.
Cloud Performance Management Market Report Highlights
- The service segment is projected to grow at a highest CAGR over the forecast period because services consult, integrate, and support organisations across various industries
- Public cloud segment accounted for a significant share of the global revenue. The service provider owns the networking, storage, and compute resources on demand with a few SLAs for performance, isolation, and tenancy.
- Asia Pacific is projected to witness substantial growth over the projected period because Cloud platforms are increasingly used for Big Data and workloads such as enterprise resource planning (ERP). Open source technologies and API-accessible multi-tenant cloud servers also contribute to the acceptance of managed private clouds.
- The global players includes VMware, CA Technologies, Nutanix, Dynatrace, App Dynamics, BMC Software, HR Cloud Inc., Run: AI, Lanteria LLC, NamLabs Technologies Pvt Ltd (Atatus), Riverbed Technology, Marin Software, ExtraHop Networks Inc, Citrix Systems Inc, Commvault, and others.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the cloud performance management market report based on component, deployment type, industry vertical, and region:
Cloud Performance Management, Component Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Cloud Performance Management, Deployment Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
Cloud Performance Management, Industry Vertical Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- IT & telecom
- Government & Public Sector
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Healthcare & Life Sciences
- Energy & Utilities
Cloud Performance Management, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa