The global eyelash serum market size is expected to reach USD 1,271.6 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Eyelash Serum Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Lash Primer, Peptides, and Prostaglandins); By Distribution Channel; By Ingredient; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022-2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The increasing prevalence of high-quality and premium cosmetic products mainly in developed nations such as the United States, Germany, France, and Japan along with the growing research & development activities by large market companies for enhancing the quality of their products and to gain better consumer feedback are key factors expected to drive the growth of the global market over the course of the projected period. In addition, the availability of a large range of product options in different price ranges in both online and offline stores across the globe is likely to impact the global market extensively over the coming years.
Furthermore, the companies working in the cosmetic industry are highly growing internationally to cater the rising demand and presenting new and creative innovations with continuous development, which is pushing the market towards high growth opportunities in the near future. For instance, in June 2021, Becky G artist-owned Treluce Beauty announced that the company has partnered with Made by Collective, a beauty brand, for the launch of its eye makeup products including eyeshadow, serums, and eyeliners in the Latin America region.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/eyelash-serum-market/request-for-sample
There has been an extensive rise in the use of eyelash serums by youngsters and millennials following the growing current fashion trends for their enhanced look and glow. A variety of eyelashes are available from several manufacturers, which are being highly used in salons and by beauty artists for wedding makeup and are likely to contribute significantly to the market growth impacting the market in a positive way.
Eyelash Serum Market Report Highlights
- Peptides segment dominated the eyelash serum market in 2021 with a holding of significant market share on account of the rising consumer awareness towards the benefits of peptides and increasing development activities by various global manufacturers the world
- Online segment is anticipated to grow at a significant rate of CAGR due to the growing popularity of several online shopping channels and increasing penetration of setting up new websites by beauty companies across the globe to cater to the rapidly growing demand from the eCommerce sector
- Conventional sector accounted for substantial global market revenue share owing to the least usage of chemical products in the production of cosmetic products and the wide range of benefits of these ingredients such as glowing skin, sustainability, and enhance overall health
- Asia Pacific region is expected to grow at the fastest rate of CAGR over the projected period which is majorly accelerated by the easy availability of beauty products mainly in countries including India, China, and Indonesia coupled with the growing consumer disposable income in the region
- The global eyelash serum market is fairly fragmented in nature owing to the presence of large global market players including Skin Research Laboratories, Topix Pharmaceuticals Inc., Shiseido Company Limited, and JB Cosmetics Group.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the eyelash serum market report based on type, distribution channel, ingredients, and region:
Eyelash Serum, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Lash Primer
Eyelash Serum, Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets
- Convenience Stores
Eyelash Serum, Ingredients Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
Eyelash Serum, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa