The global manufacturing execution systems market size is expected to reach USD 26.50 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Manufacturing Execution Systems Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Deployment (On-premises, On-demand, and Hybrid); By Offering; By End-Use; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
An extensive rise in the research & development activities and growing introduction to new and innovative analytical tools for enabling systematic and standard processing on all plants, service enhancement, and reducing production and operational costs are key factors anticipated to fuel the growth of the global market during the forecast period.
Furthermore, continuously growing demand from various end-use industries like food & beverages, pharmaceutical, automotive, and others to enhance and improve their product capacity and production quality are propelling the global market growth over the coming years.
For instance, in September 2021, Honeywell International Inc., a United States based leading provider for life sciences operation efficiency, digital transformation, and compliance, announced its new acquisition of Performix Inc, at an undisclosed amount. With the help of this acquisition, the company’s aim to be world’s top integrated platform for consumers in the industry of life sciences, with enhanced dependability and increased production while maintaining the best levels of quality.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/manufacturing-execution-systems-market/request-for-sample
The growing adoption of the Industry 4.0 has also fueled the need for advanced manufacturing execution systems. Industry 4.0 creates an interoperability platform in operations and information technology, ability to enable various equipment, and materials for communicating through embedded electronics. Therefore, the high usage of advanced technology and automation in the global manufacturing industry and worldwide adoption of Industry 4.0 are likely to propel the global market at a significant pace over the forecast period.
Manufacturing Execution Systems Market Report Highlights
- Hybrid segment is anticipated to grow at a rapid pace over the study period, owing to the increasing deployment of MES in oil & gas sector.
- Services segment held the largest market share, in 2021, due to the growing importance of post-implementation process coupled with the increased efficiency and lowering waste and output time.
- Pharmaceuticals segment held the significant revenue share, in 2021, because of the rising focus of several pharmaceuticals manufactures on assurance with various universal laws.
- North America is expected to grow at a high CAGR over the projected period on account of the high availability of advanced technology and large presence of international market players in the region.
- The global market is moderately competitive owing to the existence of several key companies including Honeywell International Inc., Applied Materials, Rockwell Automation, Epicore Software Corporation, and General Electric Company.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the manufacturing execution systems market report based on deployment, offering, end-use, and region:
Manufacturing Execution Systems, Deployment Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Manufacturing Execution Systems, Offering Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Manufacturing Execution Systems, End-Use Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Food & Beverages
- Aerospace & Defense
- Consumer Packaged Goods
Manufacturing Execution Systems, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa