The global non-meat ingredients market size is expected to reach USD 52.69 billion by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Non-Meat Ingredients Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report By Ingredient (Texturing Agents, Extenders, Binders, Fillers, Flavoring Agents, Coloring Agents, Preservatives & Salts, Others); By Meat; By Product; By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
The increase in consumption of convenience foods, the introduction of meat-based snacks, and changing consumer lifestyles drive growth. The food products enhance the flavor, texture, and quality of meat products. Growing awareness regarding health and nutrition, increasing demand for meat products, the need for improved food safety, and rising disposable income are some factors boosting the industry growth.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/non-meat-ingredients-market/request-for-sample
Asia Pacific is expected to experience significant growth during the forecast period. Population growth, rising disposable incomes, and growing demand for fast food products drive growth in the region.
Rising urbanization, growth in health awareness, and technological advancements also support industry growth in this region. Consumers in the region increasingly realize the importance of healthy eating, which has increased the need for meat products to provide nutritional requirements and offer enhanced food security.
The pork segment held a dominant revenue share in 2021. Health benefits associated with meat, increasing health consciousness among users, and shifting trend toward diet and nutritious food products boosts the growth of this segment.
Flavoring agents dominated the global industry in 2021. The major factors driving the growth of this industry include greater demand for convenience and on-the-go meal options, rising disposable income, and adoption of western culture. Consumers are increasingly looking for local and authentic flavors, encouraging industry players to develop new products.
Non-Meat Ingredients Market Report Highlights
- The flavoring agents segment accounted for a significant share owing to the high demand for premium meat products worldwide
- Fresh processed meat accounted for a significant share, supported by the changing consumer lifestyle and growing popularity of fast-food restaurants
- Pork is expected to hold the largest revenue share in 2030. The addition of these food products to pork enhances color, increases shelf-life, improves safety, or increases water-holding capacity
- Asia Pacific is expected to grow rapidly during the forecast period on account of an increase in urbanization, demand for processed meat, and population
- The global non-meat ingredients industry is highly competitive owing to the existence of prominent market players with a global presence, including Aliseia SRL, Advanced Food Systems, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Associated British Foods Plc, and BASF SE
Polaris Market Research has segmented the non-meat ingredients market report based on ingredient, meat, product, and region:
Non-Meat Ingredients, Ingredient Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Texturing Agents
- Texturing Agents
- Flavoring Agents
- Coloring Agents
- Preservatives and Salts
Non-Meat Ingredients, Meat Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Non-Meat Ingredients, Product Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Raw Fermented Meat
- Pre-Cooked Meat
- Fresh Processed Meat
- Raw-Cooked Meat
- Cured Meat
- Dried Meat
Non-Meat Ingredients, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa