The global nut products market size is expected to reach USD 10.36 billion by 2030 according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “Nut Products Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Product Type; By Nut Type; By Applications; By Quality (Standard, Premium); By Category (Conventional, Organic); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides analysis on future market growth.
Due to their low moisture content and abundance in vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, fiber, and other necessary elements, nuts are regarded as a microbiologically safe food. The growth of the nut product market has been fueled by consumers’ increasing awareness of the health advantages of rich sources.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/nut-products-market/request-for-sample
As nuts are widely used to make several instant foods, therefore its growing applications in food industries is likely to accelerate the market growth. Consumption of nuts in recipes for cooking and baking or simply having them as a snack that are available in a wide range of plain, salted, flavored, and coated nuts is likely to stimulate the growth of nuts and nut products.
Nuts are a rich source of protein, packed with antioxidants, vitamins, minerals, and essential omega-3 fatty acids, and have several medical benefits. Vegetarians primarily consume nuts or nut products as an alternative to meat protein substitutes, propelling the market growth.
Nut Products Market Report Highlights
- The nut pastes/marzipan pastes/persipan pastes segment is projected to dominate the market as nut paste is a filling food produced from raw, roasted, or blanched nuts and is considered as a rich energy source for all age groups
- The hazelnuts segment is anticipated to account for the largest market share owing to the fact that hazelnuts are a relatively richer source of vitamins. It has nine times more Vitamin A than other nuts, resulting in hazelnut growth
- Various food industries use nuts, which may be raw or roasted, for many food items, expanding the growth of food industries. For instance, GoodSam foods expanded the lineup of regenerative products, which includes white chocolate chips, Brazil nuts, and pecan halves.
- Organic category nuts account for a significant share as they are free from pesticides and fungicides
- Natural, low-sugar, and safe products are the main trends supporting the increasing consumption of edible nuts, which have driven the growth of standard quality nuts segment. Furthermore, according to UNECE, the nuts used inside the package must be clean and of quality to avoid causing any external or internal damage to the product.
- European is the largest market for nuts in the world, representing more than 40% of the total world imports. Increasing import volume has witnessed the growth of the region.
- The global market is highly competitive owing to the existence of large industry players with global presence ALMENDRAS LLOPIS S.A.U., Barry Callebaut, Bazzini, Besana, Blue Diamond Growers, CSM Group, Inc., Kanegrade, Kerry Group plc, Kondima Engelhardt GmbH & Co. KG, Lemke, Lubeca, Mandelin, Moll Marzipan GmBH
Polaris Market Research has segmented the nut products market report based on product type, nut type, application, quality, category, and regions:
Nut Products, Product Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Nut Butter
- Nut Pastes/ Marzipan Paste/ Persipan Paste
- Nut Fillings with Cocoa
- Nut Fillings without Cocoa
- Caramelized Nuts
- Nut Flour
Nut Products, Nut Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Pine Nuts
- Brazil Nuts
Nut Products, Applications Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- Industrial Food Manufacturers
- Chocolate Confectionery Products
- Bakery Products
- Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts
- Cereals & Snacks Bars
- Savoury Products
- Food Service & Bakeries
- Bakery Shops (Including Artisanal Bakeries)
- Food Service (Restaurants, Cafes, and Hotels)
Nut Products, Quality Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Nut Products, Category Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
Nut Products, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Billion, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa