The global On-demand wellness software market size is expected to reach USD 817.58 million by 2030, according to a new study by Polaris Market Research. The report “On-demand Wellness Software Market Share, Size, Trends, Industry Analysis Report, By Type (Web-based, Cloud-based); By Application (Large Enterprises, Small & Medium Enterprises); By Region; Segment Forecast, 2022 – 2030” gives a detailed insight into current market dynamics and provides an analysis of future market growth.
The growing demand for personal well-being, self-care, healthy lifestyle is expected to drive industry growth. Furthermore, increasing customized in-house services with extra benefits, value-added services, discounts, and booking time slots according to convenience increases the requirement for on-demand wellness software.
Have Questions? Request a sample or make an Inquiry before buying this report by clicking the link below: https://www.polarismarketresearch.com/industry-analysis/on-demand-wellness-software-market/request-for-sample
In addition, the growing awareness, as well as the emergence of digital technologies across developing economies such as India, Brazil, Mexico, South Africa, and Spain, will positively impact the demand for the service over the coming years. However, a few limitations can impact the growth, such as no proper network connection, as well as awareness in a few places.
The COVID-19 pandemic had a fringe benefit on demand for wellness software at a single click or just browsing through their phones. The pandemic increased awareness about hygiene, health, well-being, mental state, and many more. However, the number of cases is declining, but the ease of the availability of services at the fingertips is increasing owing to the rising adoption of online platform.
On-demand Wellness Software Market Report Highlights
- The web-based segment accounted the highest revenue share as it runs on secure local networks, is easily accessible through the internet, and is readily available for users.
- Small and medium enterprises is expected to grow at a fastest rate during the forecast period. Small and medium enterprises are easily moldable according to the need of changing markets, thus contributing to growth.
- Asia Pacific is attributed to growing at a significant CAGR over the forecast period on the gradual adoption of digital technology, and customized services across developing nations in the region, such as India and China.
- Major players operating in the industry include Booksy, Soothe, Inc., Urbanclap Technologies India Pvt. Ltd., STYLEBEE, Priv, Vensette, Vararo, Inc., FitnessOnDemand, MINDBODY, Inc., MevoFit, Glamsquad, Zeel Networks, Inc., Urban Massage Ltd., Stylisted, HealingRadiusPro, ManeStreem, ManiCare, Ness, PRETE, Ruuby, The Glam app.
Polaris Market Research has segmented the On-demand Wellness software market report based on type, application, and region:
On-demand Wellness software, Type Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
On-demand Wellness software, Application Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium Enterprises
On-demand Wellness software, Regional Outlook (Revenue – USD Million, 2018 – 2030)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa